Aaron Kwok still damn fit at age 50

Scion

Turbocharged

nothing gay about this, but does it inspire you to keep fit and toned when you approach 30+, 40+ or even 50+ years old?

makes you look young too

i admit it does inspired me [laugh] if he can do it, anyone also can

ok, will start exercise tomorrow onwards [sleeping]

Hong Kong superstar and legend AARON KWOK 郭富城 shows he's still got it all packed in at 50 years old

11088494_10153729644514278_5189023959973

11102929_10153729644494278_4113900272039

644434_10153729644504278_752352612477481

10635801_10153729644489278_3129763585499

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

You can easily achieve this with a combination of low fat/carbs/sodium + high protein diet and resistance training.

Turbocharged
(edited)

any way to keep this fit yet not giving up eating my favourite chicken rice, char kuay tiao, laksa, bak kut teh, nasi lemak, etc etc? Lol

Edited by Scion

50 years old, looks like 30. Not bad. Steriod or not, you need to train to look like that.

Kudos to him.

Brad Pitt in Fury movie, his body also v solid. He's 51, going on to 52.

Fun fact: Brit Pitt always have a sence in his movie where is is eating something.

Anyway, he shamefully added a complete unneccessy scene where took off his clothes, to show off his body in Fury. Lol

• Praise 1

Supercharged

50 years old, looks like 30. Not bad. Steriod or not, you need to train to look like that.

Kudos to him.

Fun fact: Brit Pitt always have a sence in his movie where is is eating something.

Anyway, he shamefully added a complete unneccessy scene where took off his clothes, to show off his body in Fury. Lol

To make us feel more shameful, Brad's a vegan.....

any way to keep this fit yet not giving up eating my favourite chicken rice, char kuay tiao, laksa, bak kut teh, nasi lemak, etc etc? Lol

the last time I ate all these in in last November. I like to think I have great self dicipline, but I think it may have something to do with the fact that I am no living in Singapore, Haha

Maybe you can plan to eat salad the next day after eating these.

Anyway, I think one of teh way to motivate oneself to get fit is to participlate in an event. I recently sign up for JP Morgan run, so I have to train for it.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Kudos to him.

Guess some even 30 also cannot have such body! Lol. Seems like aaron kwok age quite gracefully.

C'mon guy. Give me his wealth, rumoured girlfriend I too can keep fit like him. Everyday we already need to plan our agenda for tomorrow.

Hypersonic

Discipline in your exercise regime and diet.. Can achieve.. I failed the diet part, quite torturing especially when you staying/work near your fav char kway teow, and nasi lemak stalls.

• Praise 1

Discipline in your exercise regime and diet.. Can achieve.. I failed the diet part, quite torturing especially when you staying/work near your fav char kway teow, and nasi lemak stalls.

That's a poor excuse lah. I drive to my fav char kway teow and nasi lemak stalls regardless where I stay or work. LoL...

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

The older he gets the more manly he becomes.

Comparing his beginning days, he looks more girlie.

↡ Advertisement