Australia singaporean PR coming home ?

ShepherdPie

Supersonic

Think it is not easy to get Australia PR, by giving them up really a big decision to make! Anyway, i always heard Sporean who have stay in Australia for many many years, don't think they will be interested in coming to Sg anymore, esp when they are already a PR in Australia. Really underestimate the power of LKY, having able to change the mind of these sporeans who are living in Australia!

(edited)

can i move to msia for 6 months and ask OSU help to relocate me back with job hunting, enrol schools for my children and most importantly find a condo that is 1500sqft below $1M ... muahahahah

This move will not only help the nation move forward, but also a much needed boost to hit the Population White Paper "projection" of a 6.9 million population. The Oversee Singaporean Unit (OSU) will provide assistance for relocating families in job hunting, schools to enroll their kids and a HDB flat to live in.
Edited by Wt_know

Supersonic

On the contrary, it is quite easy to get Australia PR now under their talent scheme.

Now easy to get liao? Talent scheme? How they define talent ar?

Supercharged
(edited)

I cannot believe anyone that will think that this is real..

or is it that we need a PhD in UTI (Uncovering Troll Information) nowadays??

Edited by Knoobie
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Now easy to get liao? Talent scheme? How they define talent ar?

i think as long you state that u do whatever blue collar job they will deem ur a talent...
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

bull loh.. i think more ppl want to leave when ah gong got no one to keep them in check now...

Don't think they want to come back to sg to 'eat grass', esp now sg have so many foreigners!

Supercharged

Don't think they want to come back to sg to 'eat grass', esp now sg have so many foreigners!

cannot say like that! we must encourage them to come back so we can hit 6.9!

Can't say like that ma, there are also a lot of singaporeans working in aussie as ft there, so technically we are also taking away jobs from aussies

Supersonic

Can't say like that ma, there are also a lot of singaporeans working in aussie as ft there, so technically we are also taking away jobs from aussies

Any country sure to have FT lo, but must see if the govt there got control the number of FT inside the country. Think even though aussie also have FT but I believe the number would not be as high as compared with Sg.