Fast and Furious 7/8/n

Rayleigh

Whether car lovers or not, this is an Awesome Movie

Go watch the behind the scenes on how they make the cars fly out of the aircraft.

Innovative, Guts and Mind Blowing.

simply blowing cars out of the Air. [dizzy]

Fitting for movie to have a little thread in my carforum [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

To watch and enjoy this action packed movie, just leave your brain outside the theatre. No need to think so much.

This is not a Christopher Nolan Movie la.

Edited by Fcw75

ok .. got it

in the movie ...

fast-furious-7-lyk_3248224b.jpg

fast-furious-lykan_3254099b.jpg

And all the modified cats were fitted with 500 horse power. This is fierce.

In F&F6 they made the actors fly here fly there. Dan in F&F7 they make the cars fly here and there...so what's going to fly in F&F8?

Neutral Newbie

In F&F6 they made the actors fly here fly there. Dan in F&F7 they make the cars fly here and there...so what's going to fly in F&F8?

Furious 7 could be the last unless they can find someone solid enough to replace Paul Walker..

Hypersonic

Furious 7 could be the last unless they can find someone solid enough to replace Paul Walker..

They already announced that there will be a F&F8.

Hey, if can make money why not?

Who doesn't want more money?

I watched and inside got Tony Ja! Ok dun wanana give out spolier...at least for those whp havent watch..

And the tribute video at the end, i kang dong and almost weep..

• Praise 1

I watched and inside got Tony Ja! Ok dun wanana give out spolier...at least for those whp havent watch..

And the tribute video at the end, i kang dong and almost weep..

yup, tony jaa with his signature muay thai move.

The part where Vin and PW drove on the highway then in middle split ways..v touching sia

I think the fact that he had passed on make the scene more touching.

• Praise 1

The part where Vin and PW drove on the highway then in middle split ways..v touching sia

I think they especially made the very last shot from beach play and highway split ways in remembrance of Paul Walker. [angel]

Hypersonic

The Missing Man Formation was mentioned by bro Radx before. [thumbsup]

Hmm, they missed out Toyota Supra ...in the tribute video..

The white supra was Paul's personal collection. I was wondering why they choose a supra and not a skyline/GTR at the ending scene since Brian's car is normally a skyline/GTR for the ending scene for all F&F endings (except 4 which I remember is a STi Wrx). Did a quick internet search and found out the supra was his personal car. They want to use a R34 but it was RHD and the supra was a good replacement as it is a tribute to the race which Dom and Brian did in the original movie.

I went to watch the movie without reading any reviews or plots and I was teary at the end. I think it is done tastefully and respectfully sending both Paul and Brian off.

Yes, the tribute scene together with the sountrack was done tastefully and was bery " gang dong " (touching).

So much spoiler, luckily I watched before reading here. I think it is a nice movie.

Think its hard for Jordana Brewster to be future Fast & Furious movies with the ending. Was she in any other movies at all? (beside Mummy)