Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
38 replies to this topic | 11 praises

Posted 17 November 2015 - 03:04 PM

Jeans
  • Jeans
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Where can I find the OBD connector on my car? I'm driving a Honda Fit 2008.

I have a low profile Bluetooth ELM327 OBD2 reader that I got on obd365 for US$8.99 (http://www.obd365.co...nner-tool.html) and work well with free Android apps

honda_fit_2009_01.jpg

Edited by Jeans, 17 November 2015 - 03:11 PM.

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:44 PM

Ki113r
  • Premium member
    Ki113r
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I have a low profile Bluetooth ELM327 OBD2 reader that I got on obd365 for US$8.99 (http://www.obd365.co...nner-tool.html) and work well with free Android apps

Thanks but I already bought mine.

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:41 AM

alkapone
  • alkapone
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Dear,

Does anyone know details about VW R500?

Posted 02 December 2015 - 04:50 PM

Likchung
  • Premium member
    Likchung
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

honda_fit_2009_01.jpg

What model is your car to work with the OBD2 ELM327?

Posted 13 January 2016 - 03:57 PM

Jeans
  • Jeans
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

As long as your car has 16-PIN diagnostic socket, ELM327 will access it. 

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:10 PM

Holee
  • Premium member
    Holee
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

As long as your car has 16-PIN diagnostic socket, ELM327 will access it. 

Not true. It doesn't work in my ex-Toyota Picnic but it worked for my new Opel Astra 1.4.

Posted 19 February 2016 - 10:00 PM

Happily1986
  • Premium member
    Happily1986
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

For Toyota cars, you should use techstream and a compatible OBD VIN USB cable
1923 - 2015. You will be missed.

Posted 17 June 2016 - 11:04 AM

ElsaKent
  • ElsaKent
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

anyone konws  foxwell ´╝čthis is the new brand for OBD tool,so their product  can support most of cars include lastest 2016"  cars .their all original.

here's their online authorized deler :http://www.foxwellshop.com/, [bounce2]

Posted 12 August 2016 - 04:03 PM

Berzunger
  • Berzunger
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The reason I have the obd2 plug on mine is because I had a half cut and swapped in everything to my Celica, rhd and all. I don't know how the engine comes if it has been removed already. So I don't know who has the port and who doesn't. But this should even work for the 3rd gen 3sgte guys who still have their obd2 port.

The best way to predict the future is to create it. (A.Lincoln)

Posted 20 October 2016 - 10:48 AM

Kippins35
  • Kippins35
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Does anyone know of which brand of reader that reads most JDM cars OBD? I haven actron OBD2 reader but it is not able to read toyota markx.

Good night I recently purchased a ZC32S suzuki swift sport. I bought a greddy informeter touch. Does anyone have settings I can use for mine.

In addition are there any other tips and tricks to improve vehicles performance

Posted 20 October 2016 - 04:06 PM

Queks
  • Premium member
    Queks
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Good night I recently purchased a ZC32S suzuki swift sport. I bought a greddy informeter touch. Does anyone have settings I can use for mine.

In addition are there any other tips and tricks to improve vehicles performance

Aiya...I have the same greddy infometer touch about to sell or trade with blitz touch brain.

Anyway, the meter is more for viewing your parameter in your ECU and not changing the maps. I display speed, water temp, intake airflow and boost bar.

Edited by Queks, 20 October 2016 - 04:09 PM.

Posted 20 October 2016 - 05:16 PM

Kippins35
  • Kippins35
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Aiya...I have the same greddy infometer touch about to sell or trade with blitz touch brain.

Anyway, the meter is more for viewing your parameter in your ECU and not changing the maps. I display speed, water temp, intake airflow and boost bar.

So can't the engine timing or gear ratio b changed? And if so how should I set it

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:58 PM

start2
  • Premium member
    start2
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Mind sharing why you decide to switch from the Informeter Touch to Blitz touch brain?  Am considering to get the Infometer to monitor oil temp and pressure. 

Posted 12 December 2016 - 05:08 PM

ElsaKent
  • ElsaKent
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

anyone konws  foxwell ´╝čthis is the new brand for OBD tool,so their product  can support most of cars include lastest 2016"  cars .their all original.

here's their online authorized deler :http://www.foxwelltool.com/, [bounce2]

foxwellshop change her name to foxwelltool

Posted 14 February 2017 - 05:12 PM

Jeans
  • Jeans
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Do not mean to hijack a thread. Toyota Techstream is the dealer level diagnosis fault code reader.  Not only gives fault code analysis, live data stream displaying , also some special customization option. i.e disable seat belt chime, activate remote control etc.

The cable is solid made and very cheap, less than 30$. 16-Pin or 22-PIN cable optional. The only downside that is require a laptop to set it up. If i were you, i will go for it instead of a simple Code Reader. 

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:47 PM

kranstar
  • kranstar
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I bought mine from Taobao

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:33 PM

Queks
  • Premium member
    Queks
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

So can't the engine timing or gear ratio b changed? And if so how should I set it

Cannot change anything. AFAIK, gear ratio is a physical thing. No software can change it. Need to change your whole gear box. 

I wanted to change to Blitz because it allow upgrade of firmware via SD card flashing vs greddy need to send back to Jap. Blitz also claim that it allow changing of ECU mapping and some ECU setting which I am very interested to try out.

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:36 PM

Qaz20
  • Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Greddy infometer can use for Mark X.. Used to use it for Mark X. Now transferred to GS300.. Both work well.

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:11 PM

sarahrobinson
  • sarahrobinson
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

You can use iCar2 OBD2 which works great with Toyota Markx. I am using one.

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users