2nd Generation Jaguar XF

Carbon82

What's wrong with the C pillar. Must copy others? What's gold for you may be shit to the designers. The extra panel before C pillar is for privacy for goodness sake. Otherwise, I will not sit in the back ( Atas Face)

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Exactly!! If I were to just post this photo, I bet many would have mistook it for a Subaru Legacy or Volvo S40...

Jaguar-XF_2016_800x600_wallpaper_4d.jpg

I cannot agree more. I mean, who ever looks at the entire car? Everyone knows that the only acceptable way to look at a vehicle is either a photo of a part of it, or just a part of it if it is in front of you. If you step back and take in the whole view, you are obviously a noob who deserves to be run over.

But I find there is something much worse that the quart window (which already caused me to feel nauseous and unwell). Can you believe the antenna fin? I mean, if you look at it, I bet some would mistaken it for a BMW. Very degrading you know.

6th Gear

I cannot agree more. I mean, who ever looks at the entire car? Everyone knows that the only acceptable way to look at a vehicle is either a photo of a part of it, or just a part of it if it is in front of you. If you step back and take in the whole view, you are obviously a noob who deserves to be run over.

But I find there is something much worse that the quart window (which already caused me to feel nauseous and unwell). Can you believe the antenna fin? I mean, if you look at it, I bet some would mistaken it for a BMW. Very degrading you know.

So detail explanation. I only know looks like avante from that view if you cover the rear lights. Haha

Driving a current XF petrol version. Probably I am biased but I absolutely love the interior.. Classy and neat and uncluttered... Agreed that the A pillar causes a little visibility issues (when turning right) and has a quite a large turning radius ( I compared it to my prev e200 w211 making a u turn at the same junction). But it's power on tap.. Well it's really ford engine mondeo engine 2.0T (évoque uses it as well) The 2016 has a more avant garde look, both inside and outside.. A good looker as well, but seems to loses a little of the classic kitty flavor.. Nonetheless, I feel that it certainly stands out among its peers in the same segment.. And to a previous comment on this thread - rear legroom is certainly bigger than that of a 3 series ...

Neutral Newbie

Just went to the Jaguar showroom and was attracted by the promotion on going for 2015 XF which was going for $189K.

Any bros driving this car? Can advise on the fuel consumption on this car?

Have been comparing a Lexus ES250 and a Jaguar Xf...

Overall design still retain the same looks which in itself is a winning formula. Nice wheels though.

Hard not to dislike interior and it is very luxurious.

Neutral Newbie

hows the maintaince like for the jaguar XF? Read reviews on the reliability of jaguar and was not very positive.

Any user reviews?

(edited)

Just went to the Jaguar showroom and was attracted by the promotion on going for 2015 XF which was going for $189K.

Any bros driving this car? Can advise on the fuel consumption on this car?

Have been comparing a Lexus ES250 and a Jaguar Xf...

Don't think liao, get XF. haha.

The all new XF def will be much more exp.

XE already going list price 207,999 now (before all the discount here and there).

However, if am not wrong, the all new XF will still be using the same Ford orginated 2.0 turbo as the current model interim; unlike the XE's Ingenium modular power plants (XE Ingenium petrol has 2 states of tune, 200hp and 240hp).

I believe the Ingenium 2.0 petrol units will one day make it into the all new XF and XJ later on.

Edited by ahboy86

Neutral Newbie

Thanks to all for ur feedbacks! Just want to have a feel, any XF drivers around? Able to comment on the FC??

(edited)

Driving a current model XF 2.0 now.. Getting 8-9 km/l, mostly city roads.. Currently on 20" wheels.

Seriously, if FC is an issue, don't bother then. Btw, unless you are getting diesel, most conti cars in this segment are not FC friendly. I was looking at the es250 too, but. I just leaned towards the sleek exterior look of the leaper and unique yet great looking interior. I would say though the turning radius is not as sharp (I compared it to my previous w211 ride) and had to forgo illegal narrow u-turns.

Edited by Sforester

Agree with sforester. If FC is a concern, XF is not to be considered. I am driving a XF 2.0 now and it's drinking water...haha

but then again, the price and design of the car swung my vote then....the price of the XF now is very affordable.