Full Cash - T2 advise everyone

Wt_know

(edited)

there is pay cash ... and there is pay cash ... lol

if i go Hour Glass and buy gold rolie with 24 months 0% interest is "unsecured credit" right?

Debt-ridden borrowers given more time to repay bank loans

Repayment scheme set up to help borrowers reduce unsecured debt

• From Jun 1, 2015, borrowers who hold debts exceeding 24 times their monthly income will not be allowed to obtain more unsecured credit.
  • From Jun 1, 2017, this will be reduced to 18 times their monthly income.
  • From Jun 1, 2019, it will be further reduced to 12 times their monthly income, which is when the unsecured credit rules fully kick in.
Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement

Ur rolex is secured credit. Anything happen rolex is the collateral.

So its ok, go buy 2 gold rolex, then installment for 24 months. Just that when u meet T2, don't say ur rolex on credit lol

• Praise 3

(edited)

anything happen my rolex go to "2 sook liao" (pawn shop) ... simi collateral ... muahahaha ...

So its ok, go buy 2 gold rolex, then installment for 24 months. Just that when u meet T2, don't say ur rolex on credit lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

It's only collateral if the creditor has possession of it (i.e. you can't give or sell it away).

• Praise 1

IPPs (instalment Payment Plans) are done through credit cards and hence is unsecured credit. The bank doesn't own the watch.

HP (Hire purchase) used to buy car is not unsecured credit as the lender is still the official owner.

• Praise 1

(edited)

there is pay cash ... and there is pay cash ... lol

if i go Hour Glass and buy gold rolie with 24 months 0% interest is "unsecured credit" right?

Debt-ridden borrowers given more time to repay bank loans

Repayment scheme set up to help borrowers reduce unsecured debt

Why buy rolex and get yourself involved with 24 months loan ..... :huh:

Buy gold Casio or Seiko in Full Cash, also tell time what .... [laugh][laugh]

Nowadays, ppls also don't wear watches leow. Their handphone got clock display and more accurate through GPS somemore... [rolleyes]

Edited by Picnic06
  • Praise 7

Like that I think company like courts going to be affected. Since they seemed to use instalment plans to push their sales.

• Praise 1

Like that I think company like courts going to be affected. Since they seemed to use instalment plans to push their sales.

so if one's salary is $3K, your limit is $36K, as long as the amount of less than that you can still extend beyond 12 months instalment.

• Praise 1

so if one's salary is $3K, your limit is $36K, as long as the amount of less than that you can still extend beyond 12 months instalment.

May seem like alot to ppl with financial literacy, but there are lots of people out there that are spending way beyond their means.

ya la this is oni for those loans that are unsecured, not car loans, housing etc.

May seem like alot to ppl with financial literacy, but there are lots of people out there that are spending way beyond their means.

totally agree.

if one take marriage loan, can put Mother in law as collateral? So repo the mil? @jamesc sure want to know...kekeke

• Praise 4

ya la this is oni for those loans that are unsecured, not car loans, housing etc.

totally agree.

if one take marriage loan, can put Mother in law as collateral? So repo the mil? @jamesc sure want to know...kekeke

Knowing jamesc, he will pay the repo man to take away the MIL

and leave a big tip not to return her.

:D

• Praise 10

You all e every time talk about money not sian ah? No wonder Singaporeans are so $$$ face.

Bloody hell, some more use my name to talk money.

I sibei sian leh.

Feel like quitting private sector and going into politics

which GRC ... i vote for you ... muahahaha

MPS time must wear bling bling rolie hor ...

Bloody hell, some more use my name to talk money.

I sibei sian leh.

Feel like quitting private sector and going into politics

Hypersonic

You all e every time talk about money not sian ah? No wonder Singaporeans are so $$$ face.

Actually it is very sian but peasants like me need to be constantly reminded of prudence

And also to learn from the rich people here (including the ASKs) how they have arrived against all odds

Still bearable compared to reading about rich gay men talk about their "activities"

😂

Hypersonic

Actually it is very sian but peasants like me need to be constantly reminded of prudence

And also to learn from the rich people here (including the ASKs) how they have arrived against all odds

Still bearable compared to reading about rich gay men talk about their "activities"

😂

Wah... personal attack [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1