I am looking for SKE 4241M

I am so sorry. I am new to this forum and I can only create a new thread here.

I am looking for the owner of this car. This driver is misusing my address and his traffic violations letters are being sent to my address. Even letters from his bank, his debtor's lawyers were sent to my house.

If you know where this car is frequently parked, please drop me a message. I need to inform the police. If you could provide the make and model of this car, it would also help.

Thank you!!!

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Wouldn't it be more effective to lodge a report to Police?

Sending back with "no such person" no use.

• Praise 7

Wouldn't it be more effective to lodge a report to Police?

Sending back with "no such person" no use.

why no use? let the sender know the car owner is using false address and better spent their time looking out for him than to mail junk mail to TS.

Its not our job to look for the driver. Its the job of creditor or the authority.

for me i just throw into the nearest dustbin.

(edited)

Hope this helps!

Vehicle Details Vehicle No.: SKE4241M

Vehicle Type: P11 - Passenger Station Wagon/Jeep/Land Rover Vehicle Attachment 1: No Attachment

Vehicle Scheme: Normal

Vehicle Make: VOLKSWAGEN

Vehicle Model: TIGUAN 2.0T AUTO 5N12T3 4WD

Chassis No.: WVGZZZ5NZAW049834 Propellant:

Petrol Engine No.: CAW079259 Engine Capacity: 1984 cc

Maximum Power Output: 125.0 kW (167 bhp)

Maximum Laden Weight: 2200 kg

Unladen Weight: 1667 kg

Year Of Manufacture: 2009

Original Registration Date: 14 Jan 2010

COE Category: B - Car (1601cc & above)

Quota Premium: $19,510.00 COE

Expiry Date: 13 Jan 2020

Road Tax Expiry Date: 13 Jul 2014
PARF Eligibility Expiry Date: 13 Jan 2020

Inspection Due Date: 13 Jan 2015

Edited by EXO
  • Praise 4

I think you mean his creditor's...?

The car is VW Tiguan.

maybe he is the creditor himself! hoping someone here provide info to him to repo the car back?? hahaha... create new account just to hunt for this car!

• Praise 6

May be you should lookout for this car in your car park, we may write the wrong unit number.

but unlikely to write the wrong street in the address.

e.g his address

Blk 123, Ah Beng Road, #01-01

and the wrong address written as

Blk 123, Ah Beng Road, #07-01

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

For TP and finance company isn't it likely that have to show IC to register address?

So either is typo or making false statement to police - either way would suggest report direct to police and let them sort it out.

If everyone is sending his letters there its unlikely to be a mistake. It must be deliberate. You newly purchased your property? Could it be a previous owner?

• Praise 2

(edited)

Thanks all

Jungus, it's a resale flat. I've moved in 1 years + oredi

Darryn, i went to the relevant authority, what i heard makes my stomach full of blood. I wish the blood was from them. But it's from me. If the owner did not update his address intentionally, all the relevant depart will use the same address.

Exo, Fitvip, how did u manage to get the info? I tried LTA website but cannot find..

Qpik, Hamburger, i did write that. I wrote on the envelopes of letters from HSBC, Citiback, some country club, some sotong lawyer's, and some sotong departments. Then they kept sending back new letters... I cannot wait until the ah long comes

Thank you thank you, I hope got more info soon... thank you!!

maybe he is the creditor himself! hoping someone here provide info to him to repo the car back?? hahaha... create new account just to hunt for this car!

Thank you, i realized my Englist mistake... Creditor is the word

Edited by StevenNg_38450
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

its a crime for NOT updating his address after he relocated.

so this guy driving a VW is broke and is facing a jail term. [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Dont worry.

VW can't go far....look out for vehicle stall on the road.

Opps....tiguan...can drive on the canal too.

• Praise 4
  • Dislike 1

traffic violations!! just inform the relevant authority, they will hunt him down tracking his IU.

Thanks all

Jungus, it's a resale flat. I've moved in 1 years + oredi

Darryn, i went to the relevant authority, what i heard makes my stomach full of blood. I wish the blood was from them. But it's from me. If the owner did not update his address intentionally, all the relevant depart will use the same address.

Exo, Fitvip, how did u manage to get the info? I tried LTA website but cannot find..

Qpik, Hamburger, i did write that. I wrote on the envelopes of letters from HSBC, Citiback, some country club, some sotong lawyer's, and some sotong departments. Then they kept sending back new letters... I cannot wait until the ah long comes

Thank you thank you, I hope got more info soon... thank you!!

Thank you, i realized my Englist mistake... Creditor is the word

This happens to me. Bought resale flat and previous owner din update address. received all sorts of mail like you did. initially i did send back stating "Wrong Address, addressee moved house" but after 1 yr later, i decided to throw away all mail.

So, if no ah long come splash paint on your door, i will advice u to just throw away the mail.

• Praise 1

We still getting mail for previous owner of house even though they moved out almost 20 years ago... :wacko:

Just ignore la.

I also occasionally getting mail for the previous owner and they moved out 18 years ago.. Just ignore lor..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1