Tyre kena sabo

Andyngps

Hi all. Anyone knows how I can prosecute someone for the above? Maybe some will serve it serves me right but I am just interested in how can I catch the bugger.

My front camera caught him bending down and then up again in a swift manner. This was after I check my camera when my tyre got a nail. And why I suspected this bugger was because he was trying to cut queue and take my slot while I had been waiting in a crowded carpark. And I had to get down, be stern with him before he finally drove away.

After I parked, I left for a while. Half an hour later when I returned and drove off, I noticed my tyre got a nail in it. Cannot be sp zhun one I was thinking. So I checked back my camera and there it shows the same guy in front of my ride moments ago. Unfortunately I cannot see exactly what he did in the video.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Hi all. Anyone knows how I can prosecute someone for the above? Maybe some will serve it serves me right but I am just interested in how can I catch the bugger.

My front camera caught him bending down and then up again in a swift manner. This was after I check my camera when my tyre got a nail. And why I suspected this bugger was because he was trying to cut queue and take my slot while I had been waiting in a crowded carpark. And I had to get down, be stern with him before he finally drove away.

After I parked, I left for a while. Half an hour later when I returned and drove off, I noticed my tyre got a nail in it. Cannot be sp zhun one I was thinking. So I checked back my camera and there it shows the same guy in front of my ride moments ago. Unfortunately I cannot see exactly what he did in the video.

Let it be lah. There are scums everywhere. Go to tyre shop and have it repaired. Unless your camera caught him do it, you have no case against him.

Let it be lah. There are scums everywhere. Go to tyre shop and have it repaired. Unless your camera caught him do it, you have no case against him.

Sianz...maybe next time must have 360 view camera.

I cannot offer you advice that is within the law but you have my full sympathies.

Maybe this clip from one of my favourite movies ever will make you feel a little better (warning: NSFW very strong language!)

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Sianz...maybe next time must have 360 view camera.

Lots of petty people around lah. Just your luck for having meet someone like him. And also your luck it was only your tyre and not something more serious.

• Praise 3

U remember his car plate number?

Next time in car park see his car, put the same nail back to his car tyre

This time, put 10 nails back, spread across 4 tyres [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 3

no concrete proof. lan lan suck thumb. search post by bro Adrianli. so much proof and SPF only "warn " after ding dong to S.America and back. [dizzy]

Make a police report at least if you got the license plate give it to them say you suspect it's the dude, suspect only mah. Then bug the IO to check the cctv for any mischief hopefully there is one covering the area. If that doesn't work post the video online with the mata report to shame the a$$

Make a police report at least if you got the license plate give it to them say you suspect it's the dude, suspect only mah. Then bug the IO to check the cctv for any mischief hopefully there is one covering the area. If that doesn't work post the video online with the mata report to shame the a$$

Sigh. I did not manage to note down his licence plate as I did not expect him to be a scum. Thank God its a clean puncture so easy to fix. But nevertheless the hassle.

Twincharged

So long no video showing he do it, there is nothing much the police can do also. At least he only punctured one. Some people purposely puncture more than 1 so you can't even change to spare. Ever seen a car with all 4 punctured.

Edited by Nzy

i have encountered several times with these kind of people especially in car park like ikea, imm, etc

i normally gave up the lot and move on instead ...

because i know i aint gonna sabo the guy car ... i'm not that type of person

but i'm not sure about him ... then why put yourself at risk ...

sounds coward but ... no point to put yourself at disadvantage right

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 5

look at bright side, he went for rubber instead of paint work.

your cam proved nothing if you ask me. All was shown was an act of bending down and maybe tying shoe laces.

• Praise 2

It is very difficult to drive a nail into a tire by hand unless he has a hammer. tire is very hard. Maybe he didn't do it after all.

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 1

Yea I agree with some of the bros here....going for rubber instead of paintwork is a much better consequence. I would cry if I see a scratch across my car. [:(][:(][:(][bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

i reckon u should make a police report anyway the ivg officer should check the surrounding cctv to identify him. Or you can post on stomp and see if anyone recognise the bugger,

Sigh. I did not manage to note down his licence plate as I did not expect him to be a scum. Thank God its a clean puncture so easy to fix. But nevertheless the hassle.

↡ Advertisement