Tyre kena sabo

Andyngps

just squat down in front of your car nia. how long 5 s? 10 s?

not easy to push a nail thru tyre with bare hands leh.

he may not be the vandal.

for argument sake he may not even have to push the nail into the tyre. he can leave it just in front for the tyre to roll over it and puncture itself. technically he can claim he did not puncture the tyre and he's justified in so saying.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Would suggest to install the rear cam as well. I have gotten more than a few cases of nails and screws into my car tyres when staying at my wife's previous rented place. After installing both front and rear cam, i did not see the nails anymore. If puncture is near the side wall, the patch may need to be done from inside the tyre. One of the tyre shop i went to f**cked up the repair job and i had to change the tyre. Anyway, i feel for you as i have gotten the same nasty experience, just move on and don't dwell too much on it.

maybe you ought to reflect upon yourself why you kena sabo so many times.

• Praise 1

for argument sake he may not even have to push the nail into the tyre. he can leave it just in front for the tyre to roll over it and puncture itself. technically he can claim he did not puncture the tyre and he's justified in so saying.

want to stand a nail on its head also not easy. lol

i'm just trying to be objective lah.

just dun lynch a guy just because he tie his shoelace in front of the wrong car right? lol

i'm just trying to be objective lah.

just dun lynch a guy just because he tie his shoelace in front of the wrong car right? lol

hahaha yep I get what u mean.....

anyhow for me I always give in during such parking lot tussle for the precise reason I don't want to have the worry hanging over my head whether he will come and sabotage my car after I won the tussle.

• Praise 1

I have no idea how to answer your question or what you are trying to imply. There are always lotsa of siao people around, that's all i can say.

Edited by Wattokkingu

Turbocharged

not many people realise the world and the law is imperfect. brother adrianli case really gave us some very valuable lesson as such.

I think he's sneezing a lot today...

hehe I actually kena once during the first year of my car ownership.

that time I parked at the side of road which is long and unobstructed to save on parking cost.when I was about to leave my car, I noticed a bus coming to the same spot and seemingly at a loss what to do.

next day my car tyre was punctured and I realise he was not happy I have parked my car in his usual spot.

after that I am all the wiser in choosing where to park.

Supercharged

no need for the nail to stand on its head... leave it 45 degree, head on the ground and the sharp point in the tires tread?? could be a seasoned saboteur thats why can place the nail so fast...

Is that a 12v impact wrench? I looking for one for DIY servicing

Yes bro, can also adjust the torque though don't know if accurate or not...haha.

I have a torque wrench too.

Can get at Autobacs, not sure where else to get.

Rear cam will get you his number plate but not the act of him doing so. Side cam then can get.

But install so many cameras then always must watch your back... is it worth it over a small dispute?

In life we must learn how to pick our fights. Parking lot or aggressive driver just give la... but easier said than done especially in the heat of the moment.

A few times i see car window smashed before. One time even more powerful. Someone took paintbrush and paint over the driver side of the windscreen. Then scratch the bonnet "好车"

Sigh. Sometimes really bobian. But if I die die need the lot because I had waited for almost half an hour for that lot and he just came, and I need to rush off to settle some errands, how to give up to buggers like this kind of guy? Furthermore he just arrived at the carpark. How to give way to such road bully?

Sigh. Sometimes really bobian. But if I die die need the lot because I had waited for almost half an hour for that lot and he just came, and I need to rush off to settle some errands, how to give up to buggers like this kind of guy? Furthermore he just arrived at the carpark. How to give way to such road bully?

You don't. But you will have to waste another half an hour to hide in your car then when he come by to put the nail, you open the door and shout at him 'Oei! NBCB! What you trying to do?' :D

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I understand is really bo bian... but if you look at it on a brighter side that he only put a nail in your tires (to repair 10 bucks) and not scratch your car (to repair 100bucks)... you might not be so pissed....

if he did place a nail right in front of the tyre and as a result the tyre was punctured, then we cannot say it was a coincidence. his act of putting the nail indirectly contributed to the puncture. But for his act, the tyre would not have been punctured. if you could prove that he knowingly knew the nail would puncture the tyre and that he had done so with intent, then u can sue him in courts for damage to your personal property. in fact i think you can argue that it was a continuous and indirect act of puncturing the tyres with an intent to damage. His intent is shown by the fact that he placed a nail in front of the tyre and not anywhere else.

• Praise 1

I am not disputing the legal standing of your argument but the practicality of proving it in courts.

if he did place a nail right in front of the tyre and as a result the tyre was punctured, then we cannot say it was a coincidence. his act of putting the nail indirectly contributed to the puncture. But for his act, the tyre would not have been punctured. if you could prove that he knowingly knew the nail would puncture the tyre and that he had done so with intent, then u can sue him in courts for damage to your personal property. in fact i think you can argue that it was a continuous and indirect act of puncturing the tyres with an intent to damage. His intent is shown by the fact that he placed a nail in front of the tyre and not anywhere else.

just squat down in front of your car nia. how long 5 s? 10 s?

not easy to push a nail thru tyre with bare hands leh.

he may not be the vandal.

Y u all say nail arh? TS said in post #30 is screw leh [dizzy]

↡ Advertisement