Mr Lee Kuan Yew wanted Oxley Road home demolished

Duckduck

Wear this type of shirt dunno whether Shamugam will use his police to arrest for sedition?  [grin]

Edited by Kyrios
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I think everyone knows that ownself check ownself is not accountability and I'm also sure that everyone knows whether there was actually abuse of authority or not.

We just don't want to admit it because we fear loss. Loss of economic growth. Loss of lift upgrading. Loss of new MRT stations at your doorstep. Loss of GST rebates. Loss of free chicken rice at rallys.

So no, we don't want accountability. At least not as much as we relish the free chicken rice and abalone porridge.

Or maybe as the Chinese saying goes

"Top not straight, bottom is crooked."

And to add on, since the bottom is crooked, when they look to the top, they see it as straight.

• Praise 1

this is the hard and saddening truth... :( especially from a first family.... 

can share where can buy? .... very daring and accurate statement....play of words creatively... bravo..  

Eh... it's not my t-shirt leh. And the photo wasn't taken by me. 

this is the hard and saddening truth... :( especially from a first family.... 

can share where can buy? .... very daring and accurate statement....play of words creatively... bravo..  

You want to buy and wear ah? You no scare wait kena "arrested" or invited for kopi?! Lol.

You want to buy and wear ah? You no scare wait kena "arrested" or invited for kopi?! Lol.

i only said where to buy..... who says anything about wearing it.... ha ha ha.... so no need to worry about 'arrest' nor kopi session....  :a-no:

Eh... it's not my t-shirt leh. And the photo wasn't taken by me. 

noted. no need to worry..even if it is .. no one here is gonna lodge any police report, isn't it.? ... we are very understanding one and also very kia si.... ha ha ha...  [laugh]  

i only said where to buy..... who says anything about wearing it.... ha ha ha.... so no need to worry about 'arrest' nor kopi session....  :a-no:

Ok ok. Lol.  [:p]

OK 

where to buy ?  :wut: 

I will wear it in oversea during my travelling ...  :yeah-im-not-drunk: 

OK 

where to buy ?  :wut:

I will wear it in oversea during my travelling ...  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Uncle, Singapore is not a dictatorship, so we should be able to express opinions of an issue, especially if it concerns Singapore's leadership

By daring only to wear overseas, its like some hypothetical North Koreans protesting outside NK embassy in foreign lands, but the balls shrink when they are back at home

Edited by Sturtles
  • Praise 2

Uncle, Singapore is not a dictatorship, so we should be able to express opinions of an issue, especially if it concerns Singapore's leadership

By daring only to wear overseas, its like some hypothetical North Koreans protesting outside NK embassy in foreign lands, but the balls shrink when they are back at home

[sweatdrop]

You really from Singapore?

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 2

Not that I dare not wear but to avoid unnecessary time wasting by sitting in air-con doing nothing for 12 hrs.....  [mad]

• Praise 1

Balls shrink because of El Nino effect
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1