Tyres shop in Bedok or Ubi?

nazerath

SE Tyres! My family have been their customer since they were a small branch at Siglap Shell in the 70s, up till now that they are one of Singapore's top AD for Bridgestone... Uncle Ming is very nice and gives good advice, and his brother, Uncle Hoe is so good at tyres that he can roughly know that your alignment is off at a glance of the wearing of your tyres.. Both are also very concerned of the safety for customers.. 5-star for service quality!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

SE Tyres! My family have been their customer since they were a small branch at Siglap Shell in the 70s, up till now that they are one of Singapore's top AD for Bridgestone... Uncle Ming is very nice and gives good advice, and his brother, Uncle Hoe is so good at tyres that he can roughly know that your alignment is off at a glance of the wearing of your tyres.. Both are also very concerned of the safety for customers.. 5-star for service quality!

Totally agree with you bro.. Good Service goes a long way too..

They have 2 branches at Kaki Bukit and Blk 58 Marine terrace, which one are Uncle Ming & Uncle Hoe at?

They have 2 branches at Kaki Bukit and Blk 58 Marine terrace, which one are Uncle Ming & Uncle Hoe at?

Uncle Ming is at Kaki Bukit.

(edited)

Changed my tyres to EP300 at southeast tyre co (kaki bukit) today due to rear tyre kanna a gash after hitting kerb. Service was quick, balancing was done and they washed up the tyres before fitting them on. Offered me a complimentary parking coupon. Price seems reasonable. $150 ea with $30 rebate due to promo. Happy customer

Edited by Sotong1977