Accident on 12/04/15 ard 0120hrs @ PIE(changi) aft sims exit

Colnagobob

greetings to all, i was involved in an accident involving a car that was about to merge into PIE and a lorry along PIE(changi) aft sims exit.

i was on the most left lane when a lorry overtook closely resulting it to sideswiped me and cause me to hit the merging car. All the people involved are medically fine thank god but the problem arise during claiming.

im aware that sideswipe cases are kinda complicated to solve unless proven with video evident thus this is the reason i post this thread if any one of our fellow members happens to have any video or knows anyone with one

thank you for you time reading

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

greetings to all, i was involved in an accident involving a car that was about to merge into PIE and a lorry along PIE(changi) aft sims exit.

i was on the most left lane when a lorry overtook closely resulting it to sideswiped me and cause me to hit the merging car. All the people involved are medically fine thank god but the problem arise during claiming.

im aware that sideswipe cases are kinda complicated to solve unless proven with video evident thus this is the reason i post this thread if any one of our fellow members happens to have any video or knows anyone with one

Hope someone here is able to help you.

And this is not gonna help, but it's time to get a camera. So many types on the market these-days. Get one to protect yourself.

Turbocharged

I may be asking the obvious, but does the car that you hit have one?