Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
65 replies to this topic | 55 praises

Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:59 PM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.sgcarmart...p?CarCode=11648

Anyone saw this suv in showroom yet?

Looks very much like Evoque but with a longer rear (7seater)..looking for a SUV for my dad. :)

Infact i think i want this for my next car haha

Edited by BabyBlade, 20 April 2015 - 09:43 AM.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:09 PM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:36 PM

MQX87511
  • MQX87511
    5th Gear
    Author Image

http://www.sgcarmart...p?CarCode=11648

Anyone saw this suv in showroom yet?

Looks very much like Evoque but with a longer rear (7seater)..looking for a SUV for my dad. :)

Infact i think i want this for my next car haha

when my salary over 12k/pm, I will buy it [:p]

Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:54 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

when my salary over 12k/pm, I will buy it [:p]

Salary 12k still ok

Its the downpayment need 150k
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:04 PM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Why need 150k? List price is $248k leh.. After trade in 528i dont think need that much..

Would u prefer outgoing evoque or this?

Currently evoque also clearing stock

Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:06 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Salary 12k still ok

Its the downpayment need 150k

Maintenance not cheap also.

Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:08 PM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Wearnes prob offering 5yrs maintenance free programme?

Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:11 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Why need 150k? List price is $248k leh.. After trade in 528i dont think need that much..

Would u prefer outgoing evoque or this?

Currently evoque also clearing stock

Sorry didn't check the price

So need about 125k dp
Which is quite reasonable

My future car for sure! Thought pricing at 300k. If 220k can get, its probably a good deal.

Surpisingly for such length only 4.6m? Thats a little bit short

Any car above 200k has cheap maintenance?

Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:15 PM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    5th Gear
    Author Image

So need about 125k dp

My future car for sure! Thought pricing at 300k. If 220k can get, its probably a good deal.

Being marketed as a crossover.. Hahaha how can it be a crossover..

I like the space of the boot..the looks of the evoque. Why didnt they implant the new evoque headlights.. Wasted la!

Edited by Rayoflight, 18 April 2015 - 03:16 PM.

Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:18 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Being marketed as a crossover.. Hahaha how can it be a crossover..

I like the space of the boot..the looks of the evoque. Why didnt they implant the new evoque headlights.. Wasted la!

Maybe for facelift they will use new evoque headlight

Anyway evoque still more sexy but this discovery is more practical for me. It doesnt cost a bomb as compared to RR sport.

I would get this discovery over evoque due to space issue.

Posted 18 April 2015 - 04:17 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

So need about 125k dp

Have, merc n bmw maintenance quite cheap

Posted 18 April 2015 - 04:27 PM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    5th Gear
    Author Image

My friend has the evoque since 2012 and he has 5yr free servicing by wearnes so no issues with maintenance.

Posted 18 April 2015 - 04:47 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Have, merc n bmw maintenance quite cheap

Normally they throw in free servicing so cheaper maintenNce in first 3-5 yrs but after wards bmw merc cheaper

Posted 18 April 2015 - 05:32 PM

Aventador
  • Aventador
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Anyone saw this suv in showroom yet

Went for the pre launch viewing.

The car is very pretty. The interior and dash is well designed.

But it is not a true 7 seater. The rear seats are big enough but the problem is the floor in the last row is very high. So for adults your knees will be touching your breast even if you are A cup.

Ok for short distance.

Overall good car if you need 5 seats with occasional +2.

Edited by Aventador, 18 April 2015 - 05:34 PM.

Rayoflight and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 April 2015 - 06:52 PM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    5th Gear
    Author Image

But it is not a true 7 seater. The rear seats are big enough but the problem is the floor in the last row is very high. So for adults your knees will be touching your breast even if you are A cup.

Ok for short distance.

Yea i saw it in the video as well.. Seems like Nissan x-trail, kia sorento like that.. 5+mini2.

I will visit showroom to check it out! Btw.. Is panoromic roof an option?

Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:18 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ok for short distance.

Indeed cos its more to crossover. Moreover suv are not good transporter of 7 adult. So last row is for the kids. Space wise this car is good and exterior is the enlarged evoque.

Engine wise its awesome as the 2L is efficient yet produce considerable bhp and has a good acceleration. Equipped with 4WD, this jeep can go through any surface in the world.

However on the downside, i felt that the interior looks tacky and cheap. It doesnt feel as wow as evoque and the small screen 5 inch seems to be inadequate. A 7 inch display screen would be nice

All in all its priced well and given with discount i am sure u can secure this car in 230k region. What to be worry of is the maintenance and servicing but wearnes normally gives first 3 servicing free and warranty 3-5 years. Shouldnt be much problem other than the future resale value. I dunno whether it will able to hold its value well in future.

Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:37 PM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Indeed cos its more to crossover. Moreover suv are not good transporter of 7 adult. So last row is for the kids. Space wise this car is good and exterior is the enlarged evoque.

Engine wise its awesome as the 2L is efficient yet produce considerable bhp and has a good acceleration. Equipped with 4WD, this jeep can go through any surface in the world.

However on the downside, i felt that the interior looks tacky and cheap. It doesnt feel as wow as evoque and the small screen 5 inch seems to be inadequate. A 7 inch display screen would be nice

All in all its priced well and given with discount i am sure u can secure this car in 230k region. What to be worry of is the maintenance and servicing but wearnes normally gives first 3 servicing free and warranty 3-5 years. Shouldnt be much problem other than the future resale value. I dunno whether it will able to hold its value well in future.

Don't know whether it drops below 200k as Coe quota increase

Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:06 PM

Ttl1976
  • Premium member
    Ttl1976
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i hope so too.
but the truth is..... very hard

Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:10 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Normally they throw in free servicing so cheaper maintenNce in first 3-5 yrs but after wards bmw merc cheaper

after the free servicing, comes the bomb [laugh] [laugh]

Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:29 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

after the free servicing, comes the bomb [laugh] [laugh]

So faster throw the bomb to next owner muayhahaha

Otherwise can visit outside workshop for servicing or drive to KL for servicing [laugh]

If coe drop to 10-20k, we can see car price around 200k

By that time we all chiong to showrooms haha

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Land Rover Discovery Sport

Land Rover Discovery Sport  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Mervynwm  |  2nd Gear

An EXCELLENT Discovery Sport

Test drove this new chap last weekend for a friend who is keen on getting. Looks....No more traditional boxy style and comes now is nice curvy looks with much sense of sportiness in this. Interior is a definite luxury Land Rover style w... » Read More

Land Rover Discovery Sport

Land Rover Discovery Sport  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by NickFellows  |  Neutral Newbie

The worst dealer service imaginable

Firstly, the Land Rover Discovery Sport is a very good car. The problem is the local dealer, Wearns. Almost unbelievable service, and not in a good way. We purchased a Discovery Sport in 2013, which included Sat Nav. The maps were from... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Land Rover Discovery Sport

Quick Reply

Tags: land rover and 7 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users