Today Someone Reversed into my Car

StefanK

Supercharged

This afternoon, I found someone had traded paint with my bonnet. It was greyish white paint and it perfectly matches my neighbour's Touraeg. The spare tyre casing has the standard greyish white with dark blue. I've already took a photo of the damage on my bonnet and I'm wondering if I should confront my neighbour. We are not on bad terms, just not speaking to each other.

Hopefully, he haven't gone and touch up his paint... i hate my neighbours. #endrant

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

This afternoon, I found someone had traded paint with my bonnet. It was greyish white paint and it perfectly matches my neighbour's Touraeg. The spare tyre casing has the standard greyish white with dark blue. I've already took a photo of the damage on my bonnet and I'm wondering if I should confront my neighbour. We are not on bad terms, just not speaking to each other.

Hopefully, he haven't gone and touch up his paint... i hate my neighbours. #endrant

Put a note on his windscreen. If he is sorry, he will offer to pay for the repairs. Else... do what you wanted to do in the first place.

Supercharged

Put a note on his windscreen. If he is sorry, he will offer to pay for the repairs. Else... do what you wanted to do in the first place.

What I wanted to do is to take a photo of his spare tyre casing with the marks, print out the damage on my bonnet and his, put it on his windscreen with a note "I know what happened."

• Praise 3

What I wanted to do is to take a photo of his spare tyre casing with the marks, print out the damage on my bonnet and his, put it on his windscreen with a note "I know what happened."

Go for it man !!! Justice must be served.

Hypersonic

Go ahead. Maybe he surfs MCF and he knows he picha lobang already [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

U driving xc90 right?

Use the tank and kiss him

and add this.....

1372153058_tumblr_meexgdXzOW1r2lr4p.gif

Supercharged

Got video? If no then if your neighbour deny u also lan lan can't do anything.

no video... that's why must find the "corresponding" marks on his car, as he left his paint on my bonnet... but I'd expect him to deny, not asking for damages, but just want him to know that I KNOW.

U driving xc90 right?

Use the tank and kiss him

It's like Panzer vs Sherman leh... Luckily, it's my old Subaru. I park the XC90 at the porch. Repair XC90 more expensive bro...

and add this.....

1372153058_tumblr_meexgdXzOW1r2lr4p.gif

Boss... need lawyer to confirm this one does not constitute threatening first... [laugh]

If due to scrap within one-two years no need confront

Cos it will cause awkwardness next time u meet ur neighbour. Let him live with guilt lol

You know, some people got no guilt feeling de..

Approach him to ask whether he saw anything provided you are 100% not at fault. If you were parked directly across from his gate, or on yellow line/white line/fire hydrant no parking zones, then you too are at least 50% at fault.

Supercharged

Approach him to ask whether he saw anything provided you are 100% not at fault. If you were parked directly across from his gate, or on yellow line/white line/fire hydrant no parking zones, then you too are at least 50% at fault.

We were all parked along the gazetted parking area.

Anyway, I do not know if it's my prejudice at play, but his car has been missing since I discovered the scrape mark on my bonnet.

Here's a picture I took of the scrape:

G5N9CMQ.jpg

Looks like can sing let it go liao...

If due to scrap within one-two years no need confront

Cos it will cause awkwardness next time u meet ur neighbour. Let him live with guilt lol

That's what I thought bro. Just want to take photo and put on his windscreen and let him know that I know.

Anyway, if you've seen the photo, you will know i very pai seh to claim from him also... this car for Tuas driving nia... [laugh]

Very slight damage. You probably would spend less time polishing it away, compared to posting the photo here....So slight damage, just 'Let it go"....

We were all parked along the gazetted parking area.

Anyway, I do not know if it's my prejudice at play, but his car has been missing since I discovered the scrape mark on my bonnet.

Here's a picture I took of the scrape:

Looks like can sing let it go liao...

Park your car right behind him (to block him from leaving) when you see his car next time round. [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

Leave a nice message on the windscreen :D:D

Make sure you have a good camera this time round...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1