• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
59 replies to this topic | 173 praises

Posted 19 April 2015 - 01:40 PM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Edited by Carbon82, 19 April 2015 - 02:07 PM.

Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 19 April 2015 - 02:06 PM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Posted 19 April 2015 - 02:09 PM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Posted 19 April 2015 - 02:10 PM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Posted 19 April 2015 - 02:12 PM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Posted 19 April 2015 - 02:12 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Call me sceptical but when these gadgets/features fail to work it will only give you frustration.

Hydrocarbon and Holdenutessv praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 19 April 2015 - 02:16 PM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Edited by Carbon82, 19 April 2015 - 02:17 PM.

Posted 19 April 2015 - 02:17 PM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Call me sceptical but when these gadgets/features fail to work it will only give you frustration.

I am think about the cost of maintenance and repair, if it fails...

antelop praised this

Posted 19 April 2015 - 03:10 PM

Tiger1
  • Premium member
    Tiger1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Lol. Our TP mata must be cursing now.

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:20 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Imagine car key drop and screen broken.....

Haha anyway I like the Remote key and idrive. Probably one of the best idrive in class
Hydrocarbon praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:28 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Juz call taxi loh!!

Haha anyway I like the Remote key and idrive. Probably one of the best idrive in class

i8 is using the same key.

Hydrocarbon praised this

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:53 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I hope they have a gesture feature for middle finger ... thats the Must have .

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:53 PM

Jimmylim
  • Premium member
    Jimmylim
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Too much of some functions takes the fun out of driving and produces more stupid drivers. Just my thought.
FourZero praised this

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:57 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

BMW joke: They should be doing a head gesture thing to turn on the right/left singals.

So many driver aids but still cannot put up a signal. Sebei lauya for BMW.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 19 April 2015 - 05:26 PM

Hydrocarbon
  • Hydrocarbon
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I think that's the biggest problem with new gadgets / features, especially those that one might operate while driving.

Thaiyotakamli praised this
吃别人所不能吃的苦,忍别人所不能忍的气,做别人所不能做的事,
就能享受别人所不能享受的一切.

Posted 19 April 2015 - 05:41 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think that's the biggest problem with new gadgets / features, especially those that one might operate while driving.

Ppl is difficult creature.

No new gadget, complain.

Got new gadget, scare fail.

Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 19 April 2015 - 05:52 PM

Jp66
  • Jp66
    6th Gear
    Author Image

very soon, kimchi manufactures will copy these high tech features on their B&B models [laugh]  

Thaiyotakamli and Qpik praised this
知足常乐
行到水穷处 坐看云起时

Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:30 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I hope they have a gesture feature for middle finger ... thats the Must have .

I think that will be to mute the blardy music haha

very soon, kimchi manufactures will copy these high tech features on their B&B models [laugh]  

Actually its bmw that copy samsung hand gestures

Kimchi cars in fact can copy the idea easily

Juz call taxi loh!!

i8 is using the same key.

And the price of i8?

Hopefully they will use the same for G30, the new 5 series
FourZero praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 19 April 2015 - 09:16 PM

Holdenutessv
  • Premium member
    Holdenutessv
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I wonder how does the BMW react when the gesture control thing picks up you flipping the bird to someone who just cuts you off...

Jamesc, FourZero, Aaronlkl and 2BDriver praised this
Error 404: Signature Not Found

Posted 19 April 2015 - 09:38 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Never a fan of the 7 series because of the ah pek feel driving it. Will this new one change that perception? The new features are outstanding though.

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: bmw , 7 series , luxury , generation , series

Tags: bmw, 7 series, luxury, generation and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users