LTA too busy catching lorry..

Mockngbrd

they are just doing their job... maybe just follow top down instructions? dun be hard on them... they also like us, just making a living to support their families.

• Praise 11

kenna caught kenna caught la. keep trying to 套话. no body force you to modify your car or tint your window.

machiam like if i kenna caught for stealing and got caught by police, i start complaining to the police why they never caught those cheater in MLM but caught me.

the LTA guy quite nice and patient. he window the window down abit only, the LTA guy still bend down and try to talk to him.

• Praise 6

You steal $10 kenna caught, then argue why never go catch the one who steal $1000??

stealing $10 and Stealing $1,000 both are wrong what. so can the one who steal $1,000 complain that why the police never catch those who steal $10,000?

anyway i do see LTA catch Lorry. for me, i see LTA catch lorry more than car. if you are free u can go and camp along the road towards Changi Naval Base. always see them there.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Wah super lau larn driver . At end of vid , can say " can you help me stop the traffic so I can drive out ..."

LTA officer is only doing his job ; he can stop whoever he wants . If I am the officer , I ask him follow me back to LTA , on suspicion of illegally modified vehicle liao .

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

why the officer cannot just say i catch whoever i want and it's none of your business how i do my job?

• Praise 4

why the officer cannot just say i catch whoever i want and it's none of your business how i do my job?

cannot... now civil service must have Service standard. if not the driver will say LTA officer can choose to catch Singaporean driver and let go FT lorry driver.

Supercharged

Actually hor, nowadays on my way to work, I always see those big trucks kena stop along PIE towards Tuas... almost becoming common occurrence like peak hour jams liao... my car also tinted window... i also very scared they stop me... so I drive faster since it's TP's job to catch speeding. [:p]

Edited by StefanK
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Frankly - I see this attitude a lot...

People too scared to exercise judgement - very few people willing to say

"I exercised my judgement" - all too often we feel must cover backside, have this reason that reason whatever, rather than just say

"Judges decision is final and I don't need to justify"

• Praise 1

This LTA officer is too nice.

Fark this chao ah qua.

If I am the LTA officer, I will ask him to come down of the vehicle first then talk.

Edited by Fcw75

This birdie got a lot of not so bright frens.

This LTA officer is too nice.

Fark this chao ah qua.

If I am the LTA officer, I will ask him to come down of the vehicle first then talk.

If I'm the LTA..I'll just tell THAT THING, ic and driving license take out..follow me go sin ming for inspection

↡ Advertisement