RS Chip Tuning

azaouogh

Bro he whack me gao gao haha.. My friend workshop beside him nia.. He whack to hard until new m6 2xECU burn away.. he replace the ecu board from my friend workshop haha..

Really? My friend who drives a F10 523i also went to Best Maintenance (next to Monster Tune) and he told me Ah Hwa said those ECUs very fragile. Normal system update also can kill multiple modules. He said he saw many happened when he was working inside PML. Monster Tune work for PML ah?

Really? My friend who drives a F10 523i also went to Best Maintenance (next to Monster Tune) and he told me Ah Hwa said those ECUs very fragile. Normal system update also can kill multiple modules. He said he saw many happened when he was working inside PML. Monster Tune work for PML ah?

Ah Hwa is last time working in PML. Now he ownself open business currently my merc also he service one. He tell me ECU very fragile one.. He told me one of the m6 people want to tune up to 700hp end up 2 ECU kena burn, and the order from Best Maintenance.  

Ah Hwa is last time working in PML. Now he ownself open business currently my merc also he service one. He tell me ECU very fragile one.. He told me one of the m6 people want to tune up to 700hp end up 2 ECU kena burn, and the order from Best Maintenance.

Ya lah...ECU fragile can't be helped. Cannot always imply it's the tuning fault. Even normal standard PML firmware updating also can burn the ECU. I heard with new ECUs installed, the M6 was able to hit their desired power in the end. I also heard Ah Hwa burnt some stuff himself. But not nice to go around talking lah. Nothing is 100% perfect.

Hi Kelvin,

Can only be better and if not, switch it off but unlikely.

Many RS chip model though and there is deal here:

https://app.box.com/...2qhpmghwyan6bd5 

Cheers,

Richard

hi,

i put the RS chip 3 week back...so far so good as it seem to me that when i overtaking, the respond was much better.

i wouldnt dare say it is very good but at least can feel the different.

but 1 thing for sure is the FC improve a lot...now at half tank, i am at 400. this never happen before in my years of driving and also from the start i drive my Vezel till now...

i get the best before RS chip for Vezel was 450 till last bar of the full tank...and now i am already at 400 with half more tank to go...

Neutral Newbie

I have the RS chip for sale; used 7 months old. Good condition. Removed as owner has sold the car.

$300.00

@96653300 for more details.

Thank You

I have the RS chip for sale; used 7 months old. Good condition. Removed as owner has sold the car.

$300.00

@96653300 for more details.

Thank You

Your is turbocharge engine or NA engine use?? 

Removed from an N.A. vehicle

HVMS,

9 mths ago would not be the latest gen 2 version via mobile bluetooth control then ?

Pls also advise why car brand and model though no sure if gen 1 is also limited to 3 different car model like gen 2 and hence left with 2 more car model usage.

Cheers.

Richard

hi,

i put the RS chip 3 week back...so far so good as it seem to me that when i overtaking, the respond was much better.

but 1 thing for sure is the FC improve a lot...now at half tank, i am at 400. this never happen before in my years of driving and also from the start i drive my Vezel till now...

i get the best before RS chip for Vezel was 450 till last bar of the full tank...and now i am already at 400 with half more tank to go...

Hi bro, which mode are you using...Sport+ ??

Turbocharged

hi,

I can concur the fc gets better.

I cant hit the fc you guys are getting, but before the RC chip, my full tank only around 380 like that.... now can get 440 to 450.... still not as good as most of you guys, but still a improvement.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Wow, thats 15% improvement on FC.

yeah sometimes you got to wonder why car manufacturers put in so much money into r&d to improve fuel efficiency when all they need is just a add on chip

must be those r&d guys protecting their own jobs and jiak liao bee

Supersonic

yeah sometimes you got to wonder why car manufacturers put in so much money into r&d to improve fuel efficiency when all they need is just a add on chip

must be those r&d guys protecting their own jobs and jiak liao bee

ð

One of the believable reasons i heard is that manufacturers are usually very prudent n hence, stock tend to run richer especially for shorter trips. So these add-on devices cut less slack, for start n step drivers or those whom dun restrain their accl b4 engine is fully warmed up.

But ya, i get what u mean.

• Praise 9

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Selling Superchip Bluefin map and tuning device for $450. It is a remap, no parts attached to car permanently. You may remap back anytime which save the convenience. 

Model: Audi A4B8 1.8 TFSI

Reason for selling: Changing car to other brand. 

Interested may contact at 979 zero zero 143. If you prefer to request for remap to other car model, I can help to request but need may additional sum to the vendor. 

Edited by Azeril