RS Chip Tuning

azaouogh

Hi,

I just tune the car to FO+2, hopefully can see some improvement.

But one weird thing is when I re visit the fine tune page, no check sign found on FO+2, so not sure is this tuning stay or had reset to factory setting?

Hello Wish69,

Had you try to re visit the fine tuning page? Does the check mark remained?

Yes, i re-visit the fine tune page after selecting, it is at checked (the circle) where i choose, FO+2 in my case.

Yes, i re-visit the fine tune page after selecting, it is at checked (the circle) where i choose, FO+2 in my case.

It will not be checked if you close the app though

Hmm..after selecting sport+ mode & fine tune FO+2...i exited the app.

30 mins later, i re-open..the fine tune still at FO+2

Hmm... are you using IOS or Android.

I using IOS and checked many time the tick will not stay after I left the page

I using Android.

I double checked after I posted when i drive home.

I in out in out, the tick (circle) still at what i chosen.

Noted, hope that someone using IOS can help to check on behalf whether will the "check mark" stay after left the fine tuning page.. TIA

post-2923-0-97658200-1477965680_thumb.png

I am also using android and setting stays.

However, it keeps recalibrating if I visit fine tuning but disconnects and then completes calibration when I reopen the app ..not very user friendly fine tuning setting at least stays. This also means I will not go into fine tuning else not sure repeated calibration keeps car and/or chip relearning and never settle down

Cheers.

post-149594-0-89166500-1478022533_thumb.png

Hi,

I just tune the car to FO+2, hopefully can see some improvement.

But one weird thing is when I re visit the fine tune page, no check sign found on FO+2, so not sure is this tuning stay or had reset to factory setting?

Hello Wish69,

Had you try to re visit the fine tuning page? Does the check mark remained?

Hi Sean, sorry for late reply as I am oversea.

I'm using android and setting stays.

Same as others, it keeps recalibrating re-visit fine tuning but disconnects and then completes calibration.

Since the setting is already set to FO+2, just don't visit the Fine Tune page. Let it be.

• Praise 1

Hi Sean, sorry for late reply as I am oversea.

I'm using android and setting stays.

Same as others, it keeps recalibrating re-visit fine tuning but disconnects and then completes calibration.

Since the setting is already set to FO+2, just don't visit the Fine Tune page. Let it be.

Hi Wish69,

Good to know that I am not alone faced with this inconvenience ... hope this will be fixed in next SW release.

Cheers,

Richard

Hi all! newbie here... i just recently installed the RSchip II.

just curious and wanted to ask which modes you guys are usually on. 

Sports or Sports plus? 

I am using sports mode now, and i find performance improvement and in addition FC improvement as well. How is Sports +? does it impact FC alot, and is the performace gain much more than Sports?

Hi all! newbie here... i just recently installed the RSchip II.

just curious and wanted to ask which modes you guys are usually on. 

Sports or Sports plus? 

I am using sports mode now, and i find performance improvement and in addition FC improvement as well. How is Sports +? does it impact FC alot, and is the performace gain much more than Sports?

When i first installed, I used sport + mode to see the any difference with sport mode.

Yes, the performance quite improved but FC suffer alot from sport mode.

We driving same car.

• Praise 2

When i first installed, I used sport + mode to see the any difference with sport mode.

Yes, the performance quite improved but FC suffer alot from sport mode.

We driving same car.

thanks for the reply!

ha cool that we have the same ride too...

was impressed that there was FC savings with improvement in pick up at same time with Sports.

maybe will test sports + for one tank, and eco in another tank to see the differences and decide on the most suitable setting for me.

thanks for the reply!

ha cool that we have the same ride too...

was impressed that there was FC savings with improvement in pick up at same time with Sports.

maybe will test sports + for one tank, and eco in another tank to see the differences and decide on the most suitable setting for me.

No worries, for sharing info only.

Yes, please try for 1 tank each to feel the different modes.

I tried each mode for 1 week plus or one full tank to feel.

Once you feel the improve performance in sport and sport+ mode, you don't want to go back stock or econ mode.

I removed the chip when i went servicing at C&C this week, when collect car, can immediate feel the power loss and heaviness of the car...

Quickly installed back once at my MSCP.

*You might want to try the fine tuning settings which was discussed, i am trying it out.

No worries, for sharing info only.

Yes, please try for 1 tank each to feel the different modes.

I tried each mode for 1 week plus or one full tank to feel.

Once you feel the improve performance in sport and sport+ mode, you don't want to go back stock or econ mode.

I removed the chip when i went servicing at C&C this week, when collect car, can immediate feel the power loss and heaviness of the car...

Quickly installed back once at my MSCP.

*You might want to try the fine tuning settings which was discussed, i am trying it out.

Yes, I did try to removed the chip for a while then slowly can feel the power lost. But unfortunately for me is can't gain any FC saving if I installed and select Sport+.

Same driving habit....

Yes, I did try to removed the chip for a while then slowly can feel the power lost. But unfortunately for me is can't gain any FC saving if I installed and select Sport+.

Same driving habit....

Turbocharged

Sports mode for better FC???  [confused]

Hi bro, you want better FC then switch to Sport mode.

You can't have both...power + low FC.

I have installed RSchip II for past 8 months and tried every mode...this is my experience. [smash]

↡ Advertisement