• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
341 replies to this topic | 434 praises

Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:22 AM

James996
  • Premium member
    James996
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

Yup, totally agreed with you that this forum is to share genuinely good & bad of product or services. 

FYI: RSchip has new update to fix the bugs for IOS and Andriod yesterday.

When I updated the new version for IOS before CNY, I had problem connecting to my RSchip.

I went back to the shop I bought from in March last year and tested with an andriod phone also cannot connect.

So they exchange a new set for me because is still under warranty.

I think is the apps that causes the chip to malfunction. My lesson learned from this incident, only connect to the chip when engine is idling or stationary and try not to update status when is moving.

Thanks for sharing.

I haven try after the update, will try tonight.

Posted 11 February 2017 - 07:38 PM

Kippei
  • Premium member
    Kippei
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I went back to distributor. They did a factory reset. Apparently they *upgraded* the rschip too. Now its working fine.

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users