Turtle ice paste wax

Tok

Anybody has experience with turtle products for waxing. Any recommendation. Ice, carnube, liquid or paste.

↡ Advertisement

Was the first wax I used nearly 2 decades ago. I don't think too much of the paste wax(or the hard wax in can). It really didnt last long IMHO.

Prefer easy to apply and longer lasting stuff like Fuso Coat Speed and Barrier or Meguiars Qwik Wax (stopped selling in Singapore $#%&$*! because I suspect it was so good it was killing their own other product line).

Was the first wax I used nearly 2 decades ago. I don't think too much of the paste wax(or the hard wax in can). It really didnt last long IMHO.

Prefer easy to apply and longer lasting stuff like Fuso Coat Speed and Barrier or Meguiars Qwik Wax (stopped selling in Singapore $#%&$*! because I suspect it was so good it was killing their own other product line).

Anybody has experience with turtle products for waxing. Any recommendation. Ice, carnube, liquid or paste.

There are better waxes available and they won't cost you an arm and leg.

Autoglym HD wax (available from Autobacs)

Collinite (check with mad detailer)

Both these two don't wear off easily. Remember the application of the wax won't make your car turn into a gleaming gem. It's the preparation behind it that matters.

Edited by Mason016

May I ask which wax are you now using or which would you recommend. Thanks.

May I ask which wax are you now using or which would you recommend. Thanks.

Fuso Coat Speed and Barrier and/or F7. Uses Teflon instead of Carnubara. I find that the beading lasts longer.

There are better waxes available and they won't cost you an arm and leg.

Autoglym HD wax (available from Autobacs)

Collinite (check with mad detailer)

Both these two don't wear off easily. Remember the application of the wax won't make your car turn into a gleaming gem. It's the preparation behind it that matters.

Wow, very expensive stuffs.

Wow, very expensive stuffs.

Only hd is expensive. Collinite is affordable lah. One can of 476 lasted me years.

Been using Turtle Wax - Super Hard Shell for last few years.

Cheap and good. Can buy from NTUC and petrol kiosks.

Forget abt turtle wax. Its cheap and no good. I rather u use autoglym aio which last longer.

• Praise 1

1st Gear

Only hd is expensive. Collinite is affordable lah. One can of 476 lasted me years.

Forget abt turtle wax. Its cheap and no good. I rather u use autoglym aio which last longer.

Thanks for the information.

Where do you get the collinite. I don't find it in autobac and I think the forumer no longer supplies them.

always have a bottle of autoglym in my ride.

works best for small patch polish. but last bottle dont know is it left in the sun too long, become more diluated..

I got a can of Collinite from MD some years ago.

Use it now and then. It lasts long if you prep the surface properly. But very very siong to prep. Esp if you don't have landed property with car in driveway.

It can also be used on wood.

Used the Collinite on the wooden sundeck floor at home. So smooth that my mum complain she nearly fall down!

1st Gear

Please tell me quickly tell me where I can get the product in Singapore.

Amazon does not ship the product to singapore

↡ Advertisement