Special Promotion: Alpine Coaxial Spk SPJ-17C2 @ only $50/-

Stmobileaudio2

Rejoice everyone!

giphy.gif

Currently ST Mobile is celebrating our 10th Year Anniversary in conjunction with Singapore SG50, We are to celebrate together with all myCarForum Members.

Currently, we have a very hard to resist group buy for all myCarForum members.

post-158118-0-82046300-1430126812.jpg

Alpine SPJ-17C2 6.5" Coaxial Speaker

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY

Just because you want better sound in your car, doesn't mean you have to break your budget, The Type-J speakers are perfect, affordable option if you simply need replacement speakers or even want to start building a sound system.

ALPINE GIVES MORE BASS

Type J speakers gather you to every bass level. Outstandingly, Type J's are able to reach the highest efficiency of music instruments that leads you to the next level of sound quality.

SPJ17C2-2.jpg?1348868384

Peak Power ~ 200W

RMS Power ~ 40W

Normal impedance ~ 4Ω

Frequency Response ~ 35Hz - 25kHz

giphy.gif

From now till 31 of May 2015, We are only selling this at $50/- (U.P $120/-)

Limited to only 50 sets. Drop your nick for reservation and state your preferred timing. Collection is only at out latest outlet.

25 Kaki Bukit Road 4 #01-27 Synergy @ KB S(417800)

Do drop by our newest outlet for more In-Car-Entertainment upgrades!

For more information about us:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/merchant.php?MID=12629

Edited by Stmobileaudio2
↡ Advertisement

HI! Can just walk in and quote this promotion. (:

Hi.. how does it work? Must reserve now and collect later or can just walk in and buy..

• Praise 1

(edited)

Can walk in and get the speakers? Please advise when and where?

My nick is BroBear and I want 2 sets please. Collection any time.

Edited by Brobear

thanks for the info bro.

Will be dropping by this weekend or mon.

Hi Sir, Installation starting from $50 onwards. Depend on car model and also the cable you choose.

Cash and carry. If you install, must be a authorised alpine workshop too, If not no chop one.

Will warranty be void if we install elsewhere?

Yes bro.

please walk in and buy!

Can walk in and get the speakers? Please advise when and where?

My nick is BroBear and I want 2 sets please. Collection any time.

• Praise 1

Went down yesterday to get one set. Just sharing my experience to those interested to buy. Price wise is attractive, but also need to take note of the installation fee, which is quite similar to the cost of the speaker itself. But come to think of it, also no choice as the installation fee is about there even I go elsewhere.

My experience with this add on speakers are reasonable well. They sound loud and clear. Definitely a great set of additional speakers for my money spent.

• Praise 2

Yep. The price is attractive. But installation price can be expensive. Anyway, as long as its within your budget, then good choice.

I intend to buy, but when i read the cost of installation, i stop

Went down yesterday to get one set. Just sharing my experience to those interested to buy. Price wise is attractive, but also need to take note of the installation fee, which is quite similar to the cost of the speaker itself. But come to think of it, also no choice as the installation fee is about there even I go elsewhere.

My experience with this add on speakers are reasonable well. They sound loud and clear. Definitely a great set of additional speakers for my money spent.

• Praise 2

I also gotten 2 sets for my car as I find the price is very attractive. Planning to install on my own over the weekend.

• Praise 2

I also gotten 2 sets for my car as I find the price is very attractive. Planning to install on my own over the weekend.

Wow.. That's cool.. .. You wanna video down the steps for us to DIY the installation also.. [laugh]

Wow.. That's cool.. .. You wanna video down the steps for us to DIY the installation also.. [laugh]

I'll try to take some pictures of my DIY project and will upload them... [laugh]

Hi, can we bring our own speaker wire for your installation?

Hi you may do so. Meanwhile, wire may not be required if you are doing replacement of speakers only.

Promotion still available with limited quantity.

Feel free to contact us at 67021557 for any other enquiry.

Alternatively you can visit us at 25 Kaki Bukit Road 4 #01-27 Synergy @ KB S(417800) to take a look at the physical products itself.

post-158118-0-88859800-1432863732.jpg

↡ Advertisement