Audi A3 Sedan/Sportsback Owners - Check In

zerobim08

Hi have you test driven the 1.0? How is the performance?

Yup I have. Came from the Honda showroom next door. It's only a 1.0 turbo but it still felt better than the civic 1.6(the 2016 civic is good looking enough to keep giving me second thoughts, but it still won't feel up to par against even an entry level conti)

Yup I have. Came from the Honda showroom next door. It's only a 1.0 turbo but it still felt better than the civic 1.6(the 2016 civic is good looking enough to keep giving me second thoughts, but it still won't feel up to par against even an entry level conti)

maybe the honda civic turbo to consider? anyway at least push for a reverse camera?
  • Praise 1

SE say promo end le. Not in time to deliver by 2016 so management not willing to budge. Maybe wait for car show promo or see hows coe in jan.

They dont like to do reverse cam also.

Neutral Newbie

Anyone booked the new A3 can share your deal? Was offered 3y free servicing and front and back recording cam. 

Offered $121,999 for A3 Sedan, 3x free servicing only!

I'm new here and having the same dilemma between A3 Sedan & Civic 1.5 Turbo.

Any opinion on how reliable is A3 for long term use?

A3 and civic 1.5t are new cars dont tink there is any data for long term reliability. I would budget more for maintenance for audi a3 and civic depre is lower due to higher parf. If u looking solely on dollars. Test drive both and see which one u like more.

the price you gave for sedan at 122999 is already 1K more and freebies were dropped. Think to offset coe. Never heard anyone got reverse cam as freebies (only those car recorder). Were you offered 3-year free servicing? If not try for that instead of the solar film/car recorder freebies.

for me i need to top up 300 to get the reverse camera.
  • Praise 1

Will suggest to wait and see. 

I got the 1.4 model 3 months back, and received the front-back camera, reverse camera, 3yr servicing. 

And don't forget about the insurance, their default one is AIG, so if you want to go with yours there's another charge unless you are able to get them to waive off. 

Will suggest to wait and see. 

I got the 1.4 model 3 months back, and received the front-back camera, reverse camera, 3yr servicing. 

And don't forget about the insurance, their default one is AIG, so if you want to go with yours there's another charge unless you are able to get them to waive off. 

mind sharing the price you got the 1.4 at? curious to know...