Audi A3 Sedan/Sportsback Owners - Check In

zerobim08

Neutral Newbie

Thats fast. U stuck in jam often and likes to inch forward? Or drive a low speed?

Just normal driving from jurong west to amk daily. I actually notice the sound as early as 3 mths of driving. Think something is wrong (manufacturer defect or something) PA service person was telling me something to do with the weather in sg not sure the real reason. Any member

kana the same issue?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Anyone kana clutch problem (rubbing noise while moving off slop) audi is replacing my clutch for my A3 brought in July last year.

Same, I got mine A3 last July n once in a while there would be screeching or rubbing noise while moving off slop or moving off from stationary. My first servicing would be in July, I Guess need to replace clutch too.

Sometimes unable to speed up too :(

• Praise 2

Same, I got mine A3 last July n once in a while there would be screeching or rubbing noise while moving off slop or moving off from stationary. My first servicing would be in July, I Guess need to replace clutch too.

oh no...sounds bad for quite a new car ya...clutch issue seems to be common in VW cars too!!!!

• Praise 1

oh no...sounds bad for quite a new car ya...clutch issue seems to be common in VW cars too!!!!

Somehow I lost confident in Audi. So just hope that can tahan 3 years n probably will change car again.

Somehow I lost confident in Audi. So just hope that can tahan 3 years n probably will change car again.

wif so many issues one after anthr, the attractive price doesnt seem so attractive afterall...

i heard stories on audi cars but din know so bad n so many hidden issues...hmmm

yes 3 yo n change la...to a more reliable one...less headaches also...else always park in car workshop doesnt make sense lo...

Neutral Newbie

WA sian just drive in and complain they need 3 weeks to indent the clutch and one day to change it.

WA sian just drive in and complain they need 3 weeks to indent the clutch and one day to change it.

Serious??? They nv stock up some wear and tear part for one of their best sellers...

Sounds like bulls**tting to me.

Wow, the are so many Audi here in Croatia. infact hardly any Jap car on the road. OK, BMW taxi too.

although traffic is not as heavy, jams are common when there are road works and now the new custom clearing. it can take up to 5-6 hours to clear. yesterday i was caught for 1.5 hours. wont have survived if there are inherent problems.

Wow, the are so many Audi here in Croatia. infact hardly any Jap car on the road. OK, BMW taxi too.

although traffic is not as heavy, jams are common when there are road works and now the new custom clearing. it can take up to 5-6 hours to clear. yesterday i was caught for 1.5 hours. wont have survived if there are inherent problems.

Serious??? They nv stock up some wear and tear part for one of their best sellers...

Sounds like bulls**tting to me.

Yeah. Sometimes it is difficult to discern whether those newly created account with its maiden post complaining about dsg/vw gearbox issue is actually genuine or just work of some juvenile troll.

Yeah. Sometimes it is difficult to discern whether those newly created account with its maiden post complaining about dsg/vw gearbox issue is actually genuine or just work of some juvenile troll.

I was referring to PA...

I was referring to PA...

My post is about either or. You can choose to believe PA is very incompetent and sucked at their customer service.

Neutral Newbie

Sorry ah I not here to spread rumours just wanna share this issue nia.

Sorry ah I not here to spread rumours just wanna share this issue nia.

Please don't mind me. I am always a suspicious person. Especially of those who didn't have any interest to join mcf one year ago to announce or share when they were a proud owner of A3 but then suddenly bother to take the time and effort to create account and post bad news.

With much weight loss from the pre FL A3s together with the new dry clutch gb, 1.0 is pretty powerful on the road, as compared to othe 1.6 makes. On paper 0-100km/h is 9,8s but feels much quicker when u step on the gas. Change to sport mode (via gear shift) and easily 7s (based on experience) at the least.

Tot there is supposed to be a 1.4 COD (Cylinder on Demand) version. Not much complains about the 1.0 for now except a few irritating defects like radio issue...

Wahaha shift into S mode can shave 2-3s off the century sprint. Thanks for the laugh bro lol.

Wahaha shift into S mode can shave 2-3s off the century sprint. Thanks for the laugh bro lol.

Yeah... It does feels like but unlikely so... LOL

• Praise 1

Not 2-3 secs, but I think 0.5 to 1 sec off the official figure is definitely doable without any special setup.