Stop-Start Systems

Ake109

Supersonic

My Singtel router very powerful. Even downstairs bus stop, i still got wifi to check bus arrival.

bro you stay 2nd or 3rd storey?
↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

If I walk some distance away for a while, the system in the car will detect key not ard and will auto shut down . 

I didnt try it while driving though hahaha  :XD:

I think cuz you opened the driver's door and walk away with the key fob. If the key fob went missing while the driver still in the car then I think the car will continue running. For the garage one, I guess the guy puts his key fob near his car in the garage.

Turbocharged

If I walk some distance away for a while, the system in the car will detect key not ard and will auto shut down . 

I didnt try it while driving though hahaha  :XD:

wonder what will happen if while driving in a highway and your remote control battery goes flat.  [bigcry]

Twincharged

wonder what will happen if while driving in a highway and your remote control battery goes flat.  [bigcry]

Nothing will happen....but you may not able to start the car,after stopping the Engine.

My Singtel router very powerful. Even downstairs bus stop, i still got wifi to check bus arrival.

wah OT a bit.

Si mi router is that? My SingTel router is CMI...

Just complained 2nd time, and they said will call to arrange technician to come and check...

• Praise 1

wah OT a bit.

Si mi router is that? My SingTel router is CMI...

Just complained 2nd time, and they said will call to arrange technician to come and check...

Aztech.

Nothing will happen....but you may not able to start the car,after stopping the Engine.

Not necessary.

There would be a secondary way to start engine.

For my car, there is a key fob insert.  It is also a dongle to download car data into key fob.

Your car will notify you that keyfob is not detected. You can still operate as normal till you switch off the engine. the next time you want to drive (if you have not have time to change battery), just use the method as illustrated in your car manual.

What's the link to stop start system huh? ð ð ð

Once you START to see the fuel price increase

You will STOP driving

Haaaaaaaa

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Oops. Soli soli. What excuse to give huh? Old flower eye carries more weight! [smallcry]

I typed it on my h/p. The font is so tiny. Actually it is meant for the fuel thread. Thanks for pointing it out. Give me dislike if you feel fit! [bounce1]

I don't waste my points for dislikes.

Once you START to see the fuel price increase

You will STOP driving

Haaaaaaaa

waaaaaaa very creative . hahaha but its true fuel been going up every fortnight  <_<

↡ Advertisement