2 Chinese national women vs Singaporean man

D3badge

How about xiao mei?

Wifey likes to use "lang loi" (Canotonese)

Yes if you are older then them.

Simple way of addressing them is "Ta Jie" even they are younger then you. They will not get angry and at least they feel respected even though they are younger. -_-

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

you ever been in a commotion with a women bent on creating a ruckys........not so easy to appease them!

Been there, done that. I WORE their shoes before.

• Praise 1

(edited)

never tried before except for the time i visit pasar malam.......

If your left hand raise with a gold rolex, she won't slap you .... [:)]

And if your right hand raise with a Merc car key, she lagi won't slap you and instead pass you her HP number ... [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Picnic06

Hypersonic

Maybe called her Xiao jie? I remember one PRC attacking a shop owner because he called her Xiao jie and this happened in Singapore....

I heard that term got meaning in their country. Next time is we're in China, better don't any how call waitress xiao jie..

Been there, done that. I WORE their shoes before.

so safe to say its quite difficult to appease a shrieking women......especially if they are out for 'blood'!

Twincharged

I don't see any weapon involved in the 2 tubes. Such a small verbal dispute. These 2 mata can't even take control of the situation and continues to let those China women throw abuses. How can we Singaporean expect these two mata to protect us. Protect our property. I do hope these two are one off and not the represent the norm amongst our police force.

Who said anything about protecting you?

You been watching too many police shows.

They're main aim is keep away from trouble. Reduce paperwork. .. Any work.

Unless you are doctor chee. .. then maybe they send ang chia.

They are more political than community police.

• Praise 2

And if your right hand raise with a Merc car key, she lagi won't slap you and instead pass you her HP number ... [laugh][laugh]

and then she raise her LV handbag.......😂😂😂😂!
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Watching this video, it tells me that I am correct in thinking all along, that, police is the most noble, yet worst job to do. Everyday, they are standing in the line of fire of conflict to mediate , and in the face of danger. They must not take sides and cannot over step lines, and a single agitation may result in their danger in the face of aggression. It is a really a most unpleasant and undesirable job.

I salute them. Someone ever told me, just imagine if in this world no one wants to be a doctor, a banker and a policeman, think of what will happen ? Answer, there will be no law to stop killing and all sorts of crime.

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 2

Then you ask her can you be her 'toy-boy' ..... [sly]

:D:D

those 2 i dowan......see also cannot marikita...😂😂😂😂!

Twincharged

I heard that term got meaning in their country. Next time is we're in China, better don't any how call waitress xiao jie..

Since when we need to adopt PRC ways in Singapore. .. Sigh. ...

Maybe must start calling our partners tong zhi.

• Praise 1

I wore Rolex and raised my Merc key fob..... they din pass me HP #... instead they asked me 帅哥, 去不去?

(edited)

Go to Rome and do the romans do. Our habit of raising hand or calling the waitress when they are busy is also considered rude or impatient in some other countries -- they expect you to sit and quietly wait for them to come.

I agree with you when visiting other countries but not China.....

You don't raise your hand, they just stand together chit chatting and the guys sit down smoking.... [grin]

Not like in SG where they walk round to ensure your glass is fill with drinks.. [flowerface]

Edited by Picnic06

cheen chai just call 宝贝....

Put on a pair of gloves and tell em u are an expert on luxury goods. check her LV and tell her its FAKE.....

Confirm she F You more times.

and then she raise her LV handbag.......😂😂😂😂!

Where in SG you see people walk around to ensure your glass is filled siah ? [laugh] Most places these days, they don't charge you for tap water, I secretly laugh liao.

Peach Garden .. [sly]

[laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged
(edited)

from another website, "ASS"

Hi,

Regarding the PRC assaulting a S'porean man, this is what I'd witnessed:

I believe I have seen this woman not longer than a week ago at Tampines MRT Station. It was during peak hour and the station gets a little packed.

A Singaporean lady accidentally brushed against the PRC woman wearing polka dot in the video (She was WITH HER CHILD), or could be the the other way round, and what comes next left me astonished.

The PRC woman said all the nastiest and crappiest expletives she can in a single breath. What's worse, in front of her child.

I don't exaggerate and don't usually interfere with trouble but I'm pretty left speechless by such behaviors in a modern society. Hopefully her child doesn't get influenced.

Anonymous reader

Another netizen has also come forward with more information regarding the 2 PRC women.

Hi,

The 2 women moved into my flat in 2013. One of the twin sisters' daughter studies at Tampines Secondary School near my block. They used to rent a Bedok South 3 room flat, but for some reason they can only afford a small room now.

One of the women, who is a Singapore PR, is a taxi driver's 小三 (mistress). I have never seen the taxi driver but I was told that she forced the taxi driver to leave his wife for her.

The other woman whose son goes to school nearby is a Canadian PR. She often flies overseas so I don't see her much. Her son is always on the internet buying things. He is like a water tap.

Eventually I had to chase the whole family out because they were abusing my house furniture and appliances, especially my fridge and stove.

Do you think such foreign talents should be given Singapore PRs and allowed to stay in Singapore?

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/prc-women-who-spit-and-hit-sg-man-are-menace-society
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/prc-women-who-spit-and-hit-sg-man-are-menace-society#sthash.lWIWQrCe.dpuf

Edited by Mcf777
↡ Advertisement