2 Chinese national women vs Singaporean man

D3badge

Turbocharged

from the conversation, it seems that the guy should be from some condo mgt office and these women are tenants. But our Police should be more assertive. Maybe that guy abit too small size to have project a presence...

Simei Green?

↡ Advertisement

I wore Rolex and raised my Merc key fob..... they din pass me HP #... instead they asked me 帅哥, 去不去?

Thot they would ask Coffee, Tea or Me?

Supercharged

I can’t hear exactly what the man uttered when he approached the woman at the counter, and the conversations below followed:

Woman: I dun want u to serve me, ok

Man: I am not serving u….

Woman: Go away, go away. Looking at your ugly face I feel disgusting

Man: me too

Woman: You, Fark you

Man: Me too

Man: You wish, right?

Woman: No, You are "Yang Wei” already, you cannot already

Note: Yang Wei "陽痿 “ means impotent, unable to achieve an erection or orgasm.

At this juncture, the other woman step in and challenged the man to repeat what he say in Mandarin ”你 再 一 次, 你 再 一 次, 我 告 你, 我 抽 你.” In English: You say it again, you say it again, I tell you, I will slap you."

From these conversations, it appears to me that the women and the man knew one another before this incident took place. To me, this man is asking for trouble. When the woman told him to go away, he should have just walked off and perhaps and get his colleague to attend to the woman.

• Praise 4

Behaviour of the 2 foreigners in the 1st video was bad enough.

The 2nd video confirmed that they belong to the barbaric type and should be jailed before being deported back and blacklisted as persona non grata.

We don't need such foreigners around. Hope they will be penalised and gotten rid of quickly to send a clear message to likeminded specie that we don't welcome such kind of behaviour.

There's a part 2!

Behaviour of the 2 foreigners in the 1st video was bad enough.

The 2nd video confirmed that they belong to the barbaric type and should be jailed before being deported back and blacklisted as persona non grata.

We don't need such foreigners around. Hope they will be penalised and gotten rid of quickly to send a clear message to likeminded specie that we don't welcome such kind of behaviour.

Can some bros give a gist of what she's grunting.

I dont think it's right that she took a photo of the police officer's face. Why? To put on facebook ah?

Take his number for reference is fine.

(edited)

Wow... I haven't joined this forum for long, but I'll have to say that this is one of the hardest thread for me to read... I managed to read all the way to page 2 or 3 (I think there are 7 in total at the time of my posting) but I don't think I can / want to continue anymore (I did watched the videos though).

But still I wish to input my $0.02 here based on what I've watched and read so far.

Without any details or background info, I can empathize with those two ladies in the video. I have been a long-term visitor in another country before. Specifically Australia, for 3 years, studying. And during that time I believe I behaved as well as I would have behaved when I was back home, and I do not think I ever stepped on anyone's toes, but still it was hard. It was the Pauline Hanson "One Nation Party" era and everywhere I went I felt judging eyes upon me, aggressively or passive-aggressively, people either shouting at me to "fxxk off and go home!!!" almost every other week, or totally treating me like an idiot (e.g. "BUS... you know bus? vroom vroom... you need to take the bus, you wave it down and you get up, you pay and you sit down on a chair, and when it reaches where you want to go, you press the BELL... you know bell? ring ring..."...) and no matter how well mannered you are or how well behaved you try to be, sooner or later it just gets to a point when you just tip over, when you can no longer take it... that's when you become defensive... that's when you become aggressive...

Back to current context. There is this lady, quite obviously from China, working in the building where my office is, collecting trash, and for some reason the other, "local" cleaning ladies all refer to her as "tiong kok kuay" (China chicken) for no reason as far as I can tell. Come on, people are trying to earn their dues, and we are calling them names? What gives? How many of us have heard "locals" passing defamatory remarks against foreigners who they might not have even met before? How many of us have been guilty of doing that ourselves? I remember a video I once saw on STOMP, a local auntie arguing with a foreigner auntie on a bus, and when she was losing out on the verbal argument what did the local do? She called the foreigner a "chicken". Is this the norm now? Do we now have to resort to calling people "chicken" or other names, just so to feel good about ourselves?

So I guess I can really empathize with the 2 ladies in the video. Though I wouldn't say they're right or faultless, but from what I saw and heard from the video that this is not an one off incident. The ladies are obviously frustrated with the guy. But on the other hand, he is doing things like setting up video, and sprouting out what I call smart axx comments to further irritate and provoke them. I don't think he is frustrated, he seemed too scheming to be in a frustrated state of mind, in fact it looked more to me like he was out to get those ladies into trouble.

Also I want to say something for the Police Officer. A lot of people are calling him weak because he did not get harsh with the ladies. I think otherwise, I think he was keeping his cool and maintaining his professionalism. There was a conflict and he was trying to defuse it as amicably as he can. I am pretty sure he would have reacted if there was any real violence or signs of immediate danger, but there wasn't, and if the Police had anyhow suka suka just pinned any of the parties onto the ground or put anyone in a choke hold or whatever when there are no immediate violence or danger, I don't think that's the kind of Police I want watching over me and my family.

Anyway the above are just my personal point-of-views and are made solely from what I read, saw and heard from this thread alone. You can agree or disagree, it's alright, I won't get angry or aggressive against anyone just because he or she has an opposing point of view than I do, and I hope you don't get angry or aggressive against me too.

Edit to add: Thank you (where are my manners? not even a "thank you" after such a long rant?).

Edited by efssc
  • Praise 11

3rd Gear

our boys in blue should watch more of this... firm but not abusive until provoked... then can become ah boys to man... wahahahaha

lawman.jpg

Sekali take out bra ask u check too

Then u see its Veektoria Seekcret

that kind of 'F' i also dowan......😂😂😂😂....if gake LV also must say genuine......

Si bei old skool bro.... I always used that on Xiao mei mei early 90s.

Thot they would ask Coffee, Tea or Me?

Hypersonic

I learnt it when I was back at my father's village in Hainan Island. They advised me not to call them 'Xiao Jie' whilst eating at their restaurants.

We call them "Mai" aka young aunty or just raise your hand .... -_-

You are right, the usual term used in China is fu wu yuan, which literally means service staff

Xiao Jie has negative meanings

Hypersonic

Since Singapore is now having so many foreigners, our mata should learnt about different cultures and be able to manage such situations

Due to different environment and upbringing, the values Singaporeans share does not mean people who are from other cultures share them too

Sekali take out bra ask u check too

Then u see its Veektoria Seekcret

Si bei old skool bro.... I always used that on Xiao mei mei early 90s.

take out bra also i dowan to see......talking about the 2 prc women and women of the same type.....😂😂😂😂.....dont flame me hor!

Turbocharged

Since Singapore is now having so many foreigners, our mata should learnt about different cultures and be able to manage such situations

Due to different environment and upbringing, the values Singaporeans share does not mean people who are from other cultures share them too

They are already pondering whether to take in foreigners as matas . . . .

http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/number-foreigners-police-officers-society-decide

Another panellist, Police Operations director Lau Peet Meng, said that, from an operations standpoint, diversity within the force is good to keep up with changes in society.

“We need, to some extent, some sensitivity to understand our foreign population,” he said. “The danger is if it’s (purely Singaporean), you will lose touch with the people you’re policing.”

He added: “I think it’s very important for the police, operationally, to be aware that we do need some kind of interaction with foreigners, some kind of understanding

and some people who actually know those communities well and are able to interact with them, connect with them

... Whoever’s living in Singapore, we need to know them well in order to police them.”

• Praise 1

I do not empathize with the 2 Chinese ladies nor do I think the guy is scheming.

The guy has set up a camera to record the event as a form of safeguard.It will be the women's words against his in the absence of the video footage, How can we empathize with people who spit, smack, whack and assault another? Not only that. They lied that the guy has used the word " F***" to agitate them when they were the perpetrators.

In addition, they did not a tinge of respect for law enforcement officer. Even in the presence of a figure of authority, these ladies were psychologically intimidating him. Kowtow to the police officer who stood his ground and refused to be dragged into a argument with them nor show any hostilities. Not matter what the above-mentioned guy has done, the reaction of the ladies was totally not acceptable socially. My 0.0001 Rupiah cent of thought

• Praise 3

(edited)

What's wrong with having video evidence there? We drive car also install car cameras for our own protection against errand drivers and also when accidents do occur, we got evidence to back it up. Setting up a handphone camera there to record whatever happens is nothing wrong and who is the person taking the video do you know? Could be a passer-by and how often do we see people whipping out their handphones whenever such incidents occur? Nothing strange, nothing new and gives the relevant authorities evidence on what exactly happened. Nothing wrong is there?

This video clearly shows 2 women being extremely aggressive towards the man here and honestly, quarrels happen every single day in our country but what was caught was one of the women spitting on the man and that itself is actually an offence. The man did not lay his hands on her whether or not he raised it and ask yourself la, if someone spat on you, what would you have done to that person? I'll find it hard to believe you'll be calm, collected and not angry at all.

Edited by tyco_kia
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged

Agreed, I have no doubt these 2 ladies are very difficult to deal with. I will grant some benefit of doubt to the man initially involved but seeing how she speaks to the officers its quite evident that she has no respect whatsoever, luckily Singapore police have a conduct to adhere. If this was any other country she would be doing squats in the cell liao.

Even in Australia or UK no one talks back to the cops like that, US no need to say sure kanna one.

I do not empathize with the 2 Chinese ladies nor do I think the guy is scheming.

The guy has set up a camera to record the event as a form of safeguard.It will be the women's words against his in the absence of the video footage, How can we empathize with people who spit, smack, whack and assault another? Not only that. They lied that the guy has used the word " F***" to agitate them when they were the perpetrators.

In addition, they did not a tinge of respect for law enforcement officer. Even in the presence of a figure of authority, these ladies were psychologically intimidating him. Kowtow to the police officer who stood his ground and refused to be dragged into a argument with them nor show any hostilities. Not matter what the above-mentioned guy has done, the reaction of the ladies was totally not acceptable socially. My 0.0001 Rupiah cent of thought

• Praise 3

Dun sabo u lar.....

take out bra also i dowan to see......talking about the 2 prc women and women of the same type.....😂😂😂😂.....dont flame me hor!

• Praise 1

5th Gear

To me, all 3 ( the man and the 2 women) are at fault.

No wind No Current (translate in Chinese please, Hanyu Pinyin - Wu Feng Bu Qi Lang), they are just provoking each other to start with !

Waste of time and resource, really.

• Praise 1