MyCarForum Logo
Search
Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
246 replies to this topic | 1,277 praises

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:44 PM

kobayashiGT

I am so going to open one x interesting thread every month.

So my interesting thread of the month is this! 

But need to put some disclaimers, due to this is a public forum and also we have a group of female members, please be tactful and refrain yourself from posting anything that is offensive arh. Let's just make this a positive and interesting topic. 

So. . .  As the title goes, what is your favorite style of massage? 

Thai Massage?

Oil Massage?

Swedish Massage?

Shiatsu Massage?

Reflexology?

Hot Stone Massage?

Osim Massage Chair?(haha)

My own personal take is i kinda like oil massage and reflexology. Oil massge is the oil fragrance and i like the no friction kneading. Reflexology is because i like how it feels after the foot massage. My feet seems very very light!

I never tried hot stone before thou.  hahah.

pChou, RH1667, Spring and missmarigold praised this
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:46 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

the oni msg i have been to is whenni broke my wrist......didnt think it was broken....so just went to an old auntie to msg.....it sure hurts like hell!
Together We stand Alone

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:50 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

there was a guy who did sports massages in chinatown  [thumbsup] ... walks with a limp + used to massage sumo wrestlers in jpy...  

sadly... i was one of his rare fans... 

in china... they also have this 走火罐...  haiz... sgp me yet to see... anyone know?

Edited by SuPerBoRed, 05 May 2015 - 12:52 PM.

Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:54 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Pu... Kitty cat massage? [laugh]

funny-cat-massage.jpg

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:55 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

in china... they also have this 走火罐...  haiz... sgp me yet to see... anyone know?

走火罐 is quite common, it is normal cupping but drag the cup over your back, pain like fark though. Usually this method will let the sensei see where is the problem then to locate the cups.

I do it every other week after 推拿.

骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:55 PM

F355
  • F355
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Any style massage i also OK so long as got happy ending.

Tigerwoods, Staff69, kobayashiGT, Thaiyotakamli, RH1667, Beregond, Simpleonly, 3 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:56 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

走火罐 is quite common, it is normal cupping but drag the cup over your back, pain like fark though. Usually this method will let the sensei see where to locate the cups.

I do it every other week after 推拿.

where?? sgp usually only go g-spa... but that is mostly for relaxing purposes... 

Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:58 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

overseas massages are good for me cos when I travel, I switch off and relac [grin]

Bali massages cheap and good [thumbsup]

But the best massages are the shoulder ones I received from my kids after I come back from work :D

Angcheek, RH1667, 2BDriver, F355, Jamesc, Spring, Lala81 and 2 other members praised this

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:01 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

But need to put some disclaimers, due to this is a public forum and also we have a group of female members, please be tactful and refrain yourself from posting anything that is offensive arh. Let's just make this a positive and interesting topic. 

Thai Massage?

Oil Massage?

Swedish Massage?

Shiatsu Massage?

Reflexology?

Hot Stone Massage?

My own personal take is i kinda like oil massage and reflexology. Oil massge is the oil fragrance and i like the no friction kneading. Reflexology is because i like how it feels after the foot massage. My feet seems very very light!

Any massage will do but must be [gorgeous]  and  (  .  Y  .  ) ....... :wub:

Othello, Tigerwoods, Atonchia, tyco_kia, F355, Simpleonly, Jamesc and 1 Anonymous member praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:04 PM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Thai Massage?

Oil Massage?

Swedish Massage?

Shiatsu Massage?

Reflexology?

Hot Stone Massage?

you should know us better and what kind of replies to expect!! LOL

Count-Bracula, Vid, Mustank, Aaronlkl and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:07 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you should know us better and what kind of replies to expect!! LOL

I dunno what to say! [nosebleed]

Vid and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:08 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I dunno what to say! [nosebleed]

Everybody knows what I will say [laugh] :D

Tigerwoods, Aaronlkl and Jamesc praised this

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:13 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I dunno what you will say . . . so please chip in [sly]

Me Newcastle fan

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:27 PM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

missed out - nuru massage  [nod]

1 Anonymous member praised this
New to iHerb? Use coupon code MCG340 for up to $10.00 off your first order.
http://www.iherb.com?rcode=mcg340

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:28 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I dunno what you will say . . . so please chip in [sly]

Must give our little boy koba some face mah. He wants to win petrol vouchers [sly] I will keep those comments to myself [laugh] [laugh]

kobayashiGT praised this

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:34 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Must give our little boy koba some face mah. He wants to win petrol vouchers [sly] I will keep those comments to myself [laugh] [laugh]

Later RadX start list of who gets banned for the month thread.... [laugh]

Sabian and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:34 PM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut

I'm going to expect very interesting replies to this thread  [laugh]  [laugh]

But keep certain pics away. those only belong to the "other" thread 

Jamesc praised this
This is my country, this is my life. This is my people.

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:36 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

"Jia Kin Jio" ... [sly]

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thai Massage?

Oil Massage?

Swedish Massage?

Shiatsu Massage?

Reflexology?

Hot Stone Massage?

Any massage that can reduce my tiredness and fatigue.. is good enough for me :)

Whether done by chio gal or auntie doesn't matter lah cos we always face down and body down anyway :D

After that 1-2 hours of massage, if I feel shiok, it is a good massage :))

RH1667 and Jamesc praised this
Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Turkish massage...those in Thailand by gals (not those in turkey by guys hor)

lotsa water, soap, lie on float......(ok spare the details :x)

Angcheek, RH1667 and 2BDriver praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: swedish, hot stone, thai massage and 6 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (1)