What kind of massage you like the most?

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

I am so going to open one x interesting thread every month.

So my interesting thread of the month is this!

But need to put some disclaimers, due to this is a public forum and also we have a group of female members, please be tactful and refrain yourself from posting anything that is offensive arh. Let's just make this a positive and interesting topic.

So. . . As the title goes, what is your favorite style of massage?

Thai Massage?

Oil Massage?

Swedish Massage?

Shiatsu Massage?

Reflexology?

Hot Stone Massage?

Osim Massage Chair?(haha)

My own personal take is i kinda like oil massage and reflexology. Oil massge is the oil fragrance and i like the no friction kneading. Reflexology is because i like how it feels after the foot massage. My feet seems very very light!

I never tried hot stone before thou. hahah.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

the oni msg i have been to is whenni broke my wrist......didnt think it was broken....so just went to an old auntie to msg.....it sure hurts like hell!

(edited)

there was a guy who did sports massages in chinatown [thumbsup] ... walks with a limp + used to massage sumo wrestlers in jpy...

sadly... i was one of his rare fans...

in china... they also have this 走火罐... haiz... sgp me yet to see... anyone know?

Edited by SuPerBoRed

in china... they also have this 走火罐... haiz... sgp me yet to see... anyone know?

走火罐 is quite common, it is normal cupping but drag the cup over your back, pain like fark though. Usually this method will let the sensei see where is the problem then to locate the cups.

I do it every other week after 推拿.

走火罐 is quite common, it is normal cupping but drag the cup over your back, pain like fark though. Usually this method will let the sensei see where to locate the cups.

I do it every other week after 推拿.

where?? sgp usually only go g-spa... but that is mostly for relaxing purposes...

overseas massages are good for me cos when I travel, I switch off and relac [grin]

Bali massages cheap and good [thumbsup]

But the best massages are the shoulder ones I received from my kids after I come back from work :D

• Praise 9

But need to put some disclaimers, due to this is a public forum and also we have a group of female members, please be tactful and refrain yourself from posting anything that is offensive arh. Let's just make this a positive and interesting topic.

Thai Massage?

Oil Massage?

Swedish Massage?

Shiatsu Massage?

Reflexology?

Hot Stone Massage?

My own personal take is i kinda like oil massage and reflexology. Oil massge is the oil fragrance and i like the no friction kneading. Reflexology is because i like how it feels after the foot massage. My feet seems very very light!

Any massage will do but must be [gorgeous] and ( . Y . ) ....... :wub:

• Praise 9

Turbocharged

Thai Massage?

Oil Massage?

Swedish Massage?

Shiatsu Massage?

Reflexology?

Hot Stone Massage?

you should know us better and what kind of replies to expect!! LOL

• Praise 5

Hypersonic

I dunno what you will say . . . so please chip in [sly]

Must give our little boy koba some face mah. He wants to win petrol vouchers [sly] I will keep those comments to myself [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Must give our little boy koba some face mah. He wants to win petrol vouchers [sly] I will keep those comments to myself [laugh] [laugh]

Later RadX start list of who gets banned for the month thread.... [laugh]

• Praise 2

Supercharged

I'm going to expect very interesting replies to this thread [laugh][laugh]

But keep certain pics away. those only belong to the "other" thread

• Praise 1