What kind of massage you like the most?

kobayashiGT

Supersonic

That goes without saying.

Weird right if a man massage a man. hahaha.

I kenna before, in Langkawi [bigcry]

But he's strong.

[sly] you likee ?? ha ha ha

Massage by Physio is the best!

Scream like crazy ....

But after that.... Song!

Ok, one of the most expensive massage.

tell me about it. Super CRY sia, especially the thigh massage

↡ Advertisement

Healing touch is good. I like deep tissue massage, to release the knots in the body. But for those doing first time, will find it painful. Whole body feel very light after the massage. Shiok.

deep tissue massage is like tui na, once the knots is released, the defensive muscle won't be so tense and the body actually loosen, whatever pain related to that area are gone [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

I like tui na and foot massage.

But have not tried in Singapore, find that the price here is too ex.

• Praise 8

Turbocharged

i am still waiting for one of the geniuses here to say he dont pay money cos his wife / girlfriend gives damn good massages.

and then for the other ninety-nine of us to ask how to verify.

so far, i am disappointed as the thread is tame. but then again, @pchou is lurking hor.

LOL

• Praise 4

Internal Moderator

Hahha. Bro. Shall we start with you 1st?

hehehe.

i am still waiting for one of the geniuses here to say he dont pay money cos his wife / girlfriend gives damn good massages.

so far, i am disappointed as the thread is tame. but then again, @pchou is lurking hor.

LOL

Turbocharged

Hahha. Bro. Shall we start with you 1st?

hehehe.

my wife only give me massage when my back acts up :/ otherwise, she is too weak to give massage :P

i live directly opposite http://www.natureland.com.sg/ and its more or less, 24 hour massage place.

not the best, but given the convenience, i cant complain lah

LOL

last time one of my manager likes to go thailand for massage until he married one and bring home, everyday get free massage [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

last time one of my manager likes to go thailand for massage until he married one and bring home, everyday get free massage [laugh]

wa ...

987eb972dba733c873fccc00720e0e4f.jpg

• Praise 2

LOL

Hur.....

She working as a masseur and looking for potential clients, if not why lurking here ... :o

:D:D:D

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Long time investment.

Wise. haha.

Supercharged

LOL

... short of TianMo....

[laugh]

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Hur.....

She working as a masseur and looking for potential clients, if not why lurking here ... :o

:D:D:D

ok for some reason i thought pchou was a guy.

sorry @pchou ! :P

Internal Moderator

WOAH! Boss, where u stay arh? haha.

my wife only give me massage when my back acts up :/ otherwise, she is too weak to give massage :P

i live directly opposite http://www.natureland.com.sg/ and its more or less, 24 hour massage place.

not the best, but given the convenience, i cant complain lah

6th Gear

Actually all massages are good massage until the end of each session ended with a "Special" .... [lipsrsealed]

[laugh][laugh]

Reminds me of what one fren mentioned.... Massage without happy ending is quite pointless because he view massage as part of foreplay.

So it's like the masseuse touch u all over except the most critical part...

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Reminds me of what one fren mentioned.... Massage without happy ending is quite pointless because he view massage as part of foreplay.

So it's like the masseuse touch u all over except the most critical part...

no le ... once i went for massage with my wife at a new place because i wanted a massage at that point in time.

they took us to different rooms, and the lady started doing massage. first of all, her strong was super weak.

secondly, she spent 20 minutes around the upper thigh / crotch area.

i was shitting in my pants (or lack thereof) especially since i think she was trying to be funny.

when i came out with my wife, my wife said not bad. but i kpkb and my wife laugh at me.

mainly because the masseuse was in her late 40s/ early 50s aunty type :/

everytime we go past that place, my wife will ask me if i want to get molested again. kns.

worst $75 ever.

• Praise 1

I visited one along macpherson road last week and gotten a shock of my life. The China lady began by massaging my back for only took less than 5mins,then she moved to inner thighs. Asking for special services, saying how poor she is, and all her sad stories.. As I only needed a good massage, so I immediately stop her, and dress up and stormed out the room. Demanded for full refund at the counter, still have the cheek for ask tips from me. Whole episode took less than 10mins.

↡ Advertisement