What kind of massage you like the most?

kobayashiGT

I visited one along macpherson road last week and gotten a shock of my life. The China lady began by massaging my back for only took less than 5mins,then she moved to inner thighs. Asking for special services, saying how poor she is, and all her sad stories.. As I only needed a good massage, so I immediately stop her, and dress up and stormed out the room. Demanded for full refund at the counter, still have the cheek for ask tips from me. Whole episode took less than 10mins.

you want to know which to avoid? 80% of those advertised in TNP (so all imho) ... its a big wonder to me why our SPF have not rounded them up

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

you want to know which to avoid? 80% of those advertised in TNP (so all imho) ... its a big wonder to me why our SPF have not rounded them up

... SPF is aware and is MONITORING the situation.

At the same time... "collecting" more evident by sending undercovers...

[sly]

• Praise 1

last time one of my manager likes to go thailand for massage until he married one and bring home, everyday get free massage [laugh]

The massage must be very special until he bring back the masseuse haha

I am using OTO foot electro reflextology for my feet, and the attachable electrode pads for my body/legs/hands. Bought this device more than 8 years ago, so don't have to spend for outside massage.

• Praise 5

I only go for Thai Massage, Shiatsu & Foot Reflexology. Loves deep tissue massage & can't tahan those time & money wasting pampering 'massages' at spas.

Hypersonic

Why can't man massage on woman ? .. :angry:

Have seen ladies requesting for male but never seen any guys requesting for men... ...

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I visited one along macpherson road last week and gotten a shock of my life. The China lady began by massaging my back for only took less than 5mins,then she moved to inner thighs. Asking for special services, saying how poor she is, and all her sad stories.. As I only needed a good massage, so I immediately stop her, and dress up and stormed out the room. Demanded for full refund at the counter, still have the cheek for ask tips from me. Whole episode took less than 10mins.

You left out the real story bro. You came in less than 10 mins 😂😂😂

Turbocharged

my wife only give me massage when my back acts up :/ otherwise, she is too weak to give massage :P

Wah you very lucky.

My wife only give me massage when LV or Prada launches a new series of handbags.

• Praise 5

I am using OTO foot electro reflextology for my feet, and the attachable electrode pads for my body/legs/hands. Bought this device more than 8 years ago, so don't have to spend for outside massage.

I have osim iSqueeze, nice indeed and better than reflexology but if massage chair not as nice as full body massage

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

I've tried massage once in Siam Reap & fell in love with it. They not so focused on using strength but more on stretching your limbs, arm, legs etc. Like loosening the stiffness & letting it relax. Will definitely try them when in their area. And only cost US$12/pax (gave the lady a big tip). Friend did likewise

Edited by Christan

i am still waiting for one of the geniuses here to say he dont pay money cos his wife / girlfriend gives damn good massages.

and then for the other ninety-nine of us to ask how to verify.

so far, i am disappointed as the thread is tame. but then again, @pchou is lurking hor.

LOL

My reservist friend married a Thai masseuse. So free life long massage.

• Praise 4

My reservist friend married a Thai masseuse. So free life long massage.

He could having "special + + +" for life long massages [laugh]

• Praise 7

Internal Moderator

Hahaha. Sweet. Next time i am around that area, i PM you for coffee. haha.

river valley there bro.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Haha. Forever happy ending.

He could having "special + + +" for life long massages [laugh]

Hypersonic
(edited)

Head massage most shiok. Last time when I was younger, I ever went salon to wash and cut. The shampooing portion is most shiok.

Edited by Ender

Supercharged

I just go for foot massage at Chinatown 3rd floor, $25 an hour. Good enough for me, for now.

• Praise 3

Hypersonic
Ender, on 06 May 2015 - 09:00 AM, said:

Head massage most shiok. Last time when I was younger, I ever went salon to wash and cut. The shampooing portion is most shiok.

remembered lust time JC time, I went to a hair salon

the young hairdresser's ( . Y . ) was touching my face while cutting hair

that time I was still so innocent. was my first and lust time.

wasted...should have gone there again [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3