What kind of massage you like the most?

kobayashiGT

maybe i should give it a try, sit too much in front of computer..

my posture in front of the computer has caused the muscle to be so tensed that affect my neck and shoulder permanently, the tui na will help but if the job continue and the bad posture, you still need to do it every 1-2 months.

unfortunately it won't go away if you dun do anything to correct and take a break after 30min in front of the pc.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

deep tissue massage is like tui na, once the knots is released, the defensive muscle won't be so tense and the body actually loosen, whatever pain related to that area are gone [thumbsup]

I do this to myself.

Massaging knots also better to do yourself, can avoid most of the pain.

I'm ticklish. So I've only done foot massages in pattaya and bali after walking around too much.

• Praise 1

I do this to myself.

I'm ticklish. So I've only done foot massages in pattaya and bali after walking around too much.

you can reach to the back of the spine area?

i think i like SM stuff and have high pain tolerant level, it is a form of self hypnosis that you only think of the outcome of how great it feel, you will forget about the pain [laugh][laugh]

Hypersonic

you can reach to the back of the spine area?

i think i like SM stuff and have high pain tolerant level, it is a form of self hypnosis that you only think of the outcome of how great it feel, you will forget about the pain [laugh][laugh]

Of course nothing beats someone doing it for u. But I'm ticklish.

My main problems are mostly the lower back so i can at least relieve the knots myself.

Yes, at least in this aspect i have high tolerance cos it feels shiok afterwards.

I get a lot of tense muscles as well. so somedays boh liao, i just hunt around all my major muscle groups looking to inflict pain on myself.

• Praise 1

I do this to myself.

If you are prone to getting all ticklish, can get those foam rollers. Can be had from $10+ on qoo10. Plus the exercise mat total less than $30? I have 1 set at home, but after a while lazy, still prefer human touch.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

You don't need so many small names.

You only need one.

@Radx

Yeah. But the type Radx organised one, many ppl won't like. Sure ask for refund. I know what they are looking for..... [sly]

• Praise 1

Yeah. But the type Radx organised one, many ppl won't like. Sure ask for refund. I know what they are looking for..... [sly]

come back only 7 mth [laugh]

• Praise 2

Supercharged

my posture in front of the computer has caused the muscle to be so tensed that affect my neck and shoulder permanently, the tui na will help but if the job continue and the bad posture, you still need to do it every 1-2 months.

unfortunately it won't go away if you dun do anything to correct and take a break after 30min in front of the pc.

go and learn pilate.

Then use it when you are sitting at your work place.

Guarantee no more back and neck pain or money back.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

My main problems are mostly the lower back so i can at least relieve the knots myself.

Yes, at least in this aspect i have high tolerance cos it feels shiok afterwards.

I get a lot of tense muscles as well. so somedays boh liao, i just hunt around all my major muscle groups looking to inflict pain on myself.

I will get my son to stand on my lower back. Very good.

[thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Head massage most shiok. Last time when I was younger, I ever went salon to wash and cut. The shampooing portion is most shiok.

Which Head so Shiok to massage [confused]

My Botak Head very sensitive one [:/] Touching it will get into seriously deep trouble :huh:[dizzy]

• Praise 3

go and learn pilate.

Then use it when you are sitting at your work place.

Guarantee no more back and neck pain or money back.

Heard this one very tough, my lao kut tao cannot stretch liao [sweatdrop]

The massaging masseuse [gorgeous] must be happy to [inlove] serve you then laughing [laugh] all the way to the bank to deposit her easy earnings [cool]

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Heard this one very tough, my lao kut tao cannot stretch liao [sweatdrop]

No need to learn full set of pilate.

Just learn the concept and apply it at your work place.

I do pilate in the flight. Instead of sitting C shape, I sit S shape and tighten my lower back and tummy muscles.

我只会一招。and it saves my back.

[laugh]

Hypersonic

The massaging masseuse [gorgeous] must be happy to [inlove] serve you then laughing [laugh] all the way to the bank to deposit her easy earnings [cool]

My wife (then GF) had to persuade me extensively to even do a foot massage in Bali.

Cos she didn't want to do it alone.

I was reluctant precisely because of the above.

I just go for foot massage at Chinatown 3rd floor, $25 an hour. Good enough for me, for now.

10 get 1 free?

remembered lust time JC time, I went to a hair salon

the young hairdresser's ( . Y . ) was touching my face while cutting hair

that time I was still so innocent. was my first and lust time.

wasted...should have gone there again [bigcry]

After so many years, you sure the effect of gravity haven't affected (.)(.)

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Hahhaha. I mean when i have free time. far from my office leh. hahah.

nothing is free, you have to pay ok, minimum $40 [laugh][laugh]

Hypersonic
Atonchia, on 06 May 2015 - 4:26 PM, said:

10 get 1 free?

After so many years, you sure the effect of gravity haven't affected (.)(.)

lol..probably now she can flip sag neh neh over her shoulder liao

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6