ALL About BMW 3 series (ALL generation)

Mercury1

It's very hard to answer directly to this question because there are a lot of fanboys around and thus I need to tread carefully here. [laugh]

I have never driven both the E30 M3 or yours. One is the greatest BMW of all time according to Autocar, while yours is the heir with 8 cylinders and a few more horses.

I think they are both brilliant cars in their respective eras, but if given the choice between the 2, I will not take more than 2 minute to make the decision 

Peace! [laugh]

nb,.,say bad thing...i BAN you :XD:  :XD:

I also say, the M3 for it's basic down to earth design.  Have not driven it personally but the E39 M5, I have had a go.!  

Now that is KING! [thumbsup]

To me, Manual stickshift FTW

• Praise 1

nb,.,say bad thing...i BAN you :XD:  :XD:

I also say, the M3 for it's basic down to earth design.  Have not driven it personally but the E39 M5, I have had a go.!  

Hor hor, u are making NazIL6 @Davidtch sexcited again [laugh]  [laugh] [laugh]  

• Praise 2

Hor hor, u are making NazIL6 @Davidtch sexcited again [laugh]  [laugh] [laugh]  

does not take much lah...kekeke

It's very hard to answer directly to this question because there are a lot of fanboys around and thus I need to tread carefully here. [laugh]

I have never driven both the E30 M3 or yours. One is the greatest BMW of all time according to Autocar, while yours is the heir with 8 cylinders and a few more horses.

I think they are both brilliant cars in their respective eras, but if given the choice between the 2, I will not take more than 2 minute to make the decision :D  :D

Peace! [laugh]

E30 ///M3 has always been the best according to the sexpert.  I also haven't got a chance to drive it.  Would love to drive 1 for a week.

I have only driven E30 318.  It is very raw.

From E30 to E9x M3, HP has doubled.

nb,.,say bad thing...i BAN you :XD: 

E39 ///M5 was a love at first sight for me.  Maybe i have migrate to US of A to buy 1.

Hor hor, u are making NazIL6 @Davidtch sexcited again

That's V8 le.

Not V12 cut half.

• Praise 1

Mine not E30 M3 le... even tho i had an E30 before.. but only a 316i... not raw la... haha, but on 14/15" wheels, easy to kick the tail out on demand, quite progressive too. 

E30 M3, i have seen the prices of those cars hit rock bottom (when i had my E30) and rise to the astronomical highs of today. 

I think you are the perfect person to help me with this question:

Which is your favourite 3er? Overall in terms of looks, performance, handling, ride, blah blah blah [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

(edited)

I think you are the perfect person to help me with this question:

Which is your favourite 3er? Overall in terms of looks, performance, handling, ride, blah blah blah [laugh]  [laugh]

E30/E46 M3 lo

both i've never driven though. But they are my fav.

If in terms of performance/handling, nothing beats the latest cars. I've left a 911 in the dirt down SBV in the new M4.

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 1

i had a E30 and its one of those few cars that i am confident to floor the throttle when entering the apex.

Not because i am skilful but the 316i is really bo power.. :D  

• Praise 1

(edited)

i had a E30 and its one of those few cars that i am confident to floor the throttle when entering the apex.

Not because i am skilful but the 316i is really bo power.. :D  

yeap, and that's what made it fun! (also becos it wasn't hipster back then, so it was cheap!!!)

rgd-ing the new M3/M4, the amount of torque they have will wipe the floor with the previous V8s. no contest. 

Edited by Mockngbrd

yeap, and that's what made it fun! (also becos it wasn't hipster back then, so it was cheap!!!)

i luv the E30 for its compact size and agility, not to mention the evergreen clean design.

Only gripe is the seats are really small and not supportive at all.

Changed to a W124 which is another classic..... :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 1

(edited)

Fun while it lasted. now become Hipster car liao.

snoopy_e30.jpg

I'd still like to have a Coupe though

Edited by Mockngbrd

Turbocharged

E46 M3 Hrmmmmm 

giphy.gif

E30/E46 M3 lo

both i've never driven though. But they are my fav.

If in terms of performance/handling, nothing beats the latest cars. I've left a 911 in the dirt down SBV in the new M4.

• Praise 2