Doctor don't know the answer!

Blacksnow

(edited)

I had viral conjunctivitis last week in my right eye. I know how contagious the virus is and true enough my whole family all had conjunctivitis within a week.

Saw a doctor for my younger son to get mc. The doctor emphasize that is very contagious and better not let him go to school for 1 week at least.

All this time, only right eye Kenna. Left eye was good. I asked the doc since so why contagious why my left eye never get infected? Especially since it is only 1 inch apart.

And she don't know the answer!!!

Just errrr......what a doctor man. Damn cock

Edited by Blacksnow
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I had viral conjunctivitis last week in my right eye. I know how contagious the virus is and true enough my whole family all had conjunctivitis within a week.

Saw a doctor for my younger son to get mc. The doctor emphasize that is very contagious and better not let him go to school for 1 week at least.

All this time, only right eye Kenna. Left eye was good. I asked the doc since so why contagious why my left eye never get infected? Especially since it is only 1 inch apart.

Because people seldom rub their left eye with right hand.

And use the same hand most of the time to open the door, tap, hold water container, glasses, TV & Aircon remote, fan button.

• Praise 7

just like that say doctor cock ? give chan leh ...... very contagious doesn't mean every one will kenna mah. Maybe the other eye more power ?? [:p]

post-1137-0-35847400-1431761326.jpg

• Praise 10

Hypersonic

I think TS is angry why only 1 eye kenna. Both eyes can get another week MC

• Praise 5

Hypersonic

I think TS is angry why only 1 eye kenna. Both eyes can get another week MC

... ...

I think there's only one cock in the room and we all know who it is.

• Praise 14

Turbocharged

Because your left eye was closed during ejaculation

• Praise 6

Supersonic
(edited)

Few years ago, I also got viral infection to my left eye. It was very bad. There were a lot of puss and it stuck my eyelids together.

Fortunately, it did not spread to the other eye and none of my family members got it.

My MC - 3 weeks - and the doctor was smart to cure it!

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

(edited)

... ...

I think there's only one cock in the room and we all know who it is.

Doc.......u sound angry.....😂😂😂😂😂

ya....i also wonder! Last time i play soccer and my left leg kana hamstring....ask doctor why i kana left hamstring as i used both my foot to kick or passed. Doctor also got no answer! Cock right? Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic

What does the doc know. Grandma says is you only use right eye to peep, that's why only right eye kenna.

• Praise 1

After first eye got infected, your body generates the relevant antibodies to fight the infection and prevents further infection.... I think.

• Praise 2

After first eye got infected, your body generates the relevant antibodies to fight the infection and prevents further infection.... I think.

most probably his left eye a bit 'dirty'....😂😂😂😂
  • Praise 5

Doc.......u sound angry.....😂😂😂😂😂

ya....i also wonder! Last time i play soccer and my left leg kana hamstring....ask doctor why i kana left hamstring as i used both my foot to kick or passed. Doctor also got no answer! Cock right?

The doctor never kick you out ?