Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE003

Acegem84

Hi Bro/Sis,

Any feedback on the mentioned tyre ? Currently on ad08r but already looking forward to my next set of 4.

Therefore seeking some reviews for personal consumption :D

I went to check it out with some of the stores and those who have it are Made in Thailand and 195/50/15 and cost abt SGD110-130.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi Bro/Sis,

Any feedback on the mentioned tyre ? Currently on ad08r but already looking forward to my next set of 4.

I went to check it out with some of the stores and those who have it are Made in Thailand and 195/50/15 and cost abt SGD110-130.

tried both tyres before (ad08r and 003)

frankly speaking they are in diff class.

003 better comfort and noise also wet grip

designed for street and track ad08r solid dry grip also solid road noise

you decide what you want , ever see Aunty running on ad08r on her Mercedes E class E200 , she said tyre shop told her very good grip [smash] my personal opinion she received wrong recommendation (workshop must [rifle] )

for her E200 (18 inch) my list is (not in order of merit) Michelin PS3 / bridgestone re003 / Pirelli P7 / yokohama advance sport 103

continental sport 3 or 5? etc

I wont take country made in my priority

• Praise 2

Hi Bro/Sis,

seems like the RE003 is to replace the RE002 which is also made in Thailand

RE002 was on promotion to clear stock by bridgestone 2 months back

I change 2 tyres RE002 in end march, did not know it was clear stock promo, wanted to change another 2 last week

have a hard time looking for them

heng heng found a tyre shop at 643 geyland road that have my size 245/45/17

Got them at a very good price, saw they still have some other sizes RE002

You might wanna give it a try

BTW, called bridgestone Singapore, not all sizes have comes in yet for RE003

definitely not my size, that's why get the RE002

• Praise 1

(edited)

This is nowhere near the AD08R.

RE003 is similar to Yokos V105.

You should be looking at RE-71R to compare with the AD08R.

I am looking at new shoes too.

Cheers.

Edited by Sw20
  • Praise 1

your tire shop got such solid service [thumbsup]

by the way do you need to pay first and any storage charges?

and allow how long to keep ?

Don't need to, i already paid full for those tires, i just tell them whoever wants that size they can sell to them first, when I'm ready then they order again.

You're a pessimistic person?

Anyway close shop is the least of my concern. =)

what will happen if they sold the tire and couldn't get to replenish ?(you already paid for it)

i remember you have your gr-100 not long ago, botak already? please share experience when you have it installed comparing it to the GR100 interms of noise and comfort. if it is not alot worst, I may also give it a try. :)

Currently there's a $50 SG50 promo discount on these tires, ordered mine 195/60R15 and kept at the tire shop till my current GR100 tire wear out =)

http://www.bridgestone.com.sg/SG50promo/index_re003.html

what will happen if they sold the tire and couldn't get to replenish ?(you already paid for it)

Go for a smaller size, but I doubt I will experience that. Though I really wish to change but my current GR still have life left on them. So I don't mind waiting.

i remember you have your gr-100 not long ago, botak already? please share experience when you have it installed comparing it to the GR100 interms of noise and comfort. if it is not alot worst, I may also give it a try. :)

Hey bro, you still remember =)

It's a pretty quiet tire until you enter rough patches and it gets noises than the XM2. Side wall is much stiffer than XM2, doesn't slip much on metal gutters as compare to XM2. Overall I rate it higher than XM2. Pretty good cornering grip when I push real hard on bends too.

Oppsss, I didn't read properly and ended up comparing to my previous XM2, will update once I changed to those new tires =)

• Praise 1

Just change this tyre Re003 at JB. Got a quite at RM874 for 4 plus alignment and balancing. That is abt $75 per tyre. Grip is good. Noise lvl still acceptable but not sure after 3000km.

which tyre you compared to wrt noise level?

Just change this tyre Re003 at JB. Got a quite at RM874 for 4 plus alignment and balancing. That is abt $75 per tyre. Grip is good. Noise lvl still acceptable but not sure after 3000km.

Which size ?

Care to share which shop?

Hope they carry 19" as well...