Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE003

Acegem84

It was a planned trip to Selangor, so since i'm going there anyway, why not change it there too since it's cheaper.. LOL

I stone kill 2 birds

↡ Advertisement

Just install these donuts, initial review vs GR100, 195/60/R15 stiffer side wall, comparable low noise, comparable LRR. Very fast steering response, will update grip soon as soon as i have chance to try.

Tire size 195/55 15. previously on KU31>Falken912>PS3. Is true that re003 have harder side wall compared to ps3. dry and wet grip is comparable to ps3 , so far has not bring it to limit yet but the feel is really good has more immediate feeling on steering due to stiffer wall i suppose. Yet to try it in heavy downpour yet but ps3 has very good anti aquaplaning. Noise wise, i feels that it wasn't really noisy compared to PS3 probably is still quite new. Got it cheap at 848rm with bal and alignment throw in. Changed on 4th Feb.

Edited by Ivanpaseo

Drove in these tyres for about 1k already. Grip is good in both wet and dry. Just alittle bit nosier and harder than my previous nexxen tyres.

Tire size 195/55 15. previously on KU31>Falken912>PS3. Is true that re003 have harder side wall compared to ps3. dry and wet grip is comparable to ps3 , so far has not bring it to limit yet but the feel is really good has more immediate feeling on steering due to stiffer wall i suppose. Yet to try it in heavy downpour yet but ps3 has very good anti aquaplaning. Noise wise, i feels that it wasn't really noisy compared to PS3 probably is still quite new. Got it cheap at 848rm with bal and alignment throw in. Changed on 4th Feb.

which malaysian workshop u got this tyre from?

thanks

I understand that this tyre has poor wear ratings.

Anyone out there can share how much mileage they got from it before it was time to change?

Is 40000 km achievable?

Thanks.

"poor " is a wrong choice of word here.

this tyre is never meant to be durable and a touring tyre. Its more on performance and thus the higher wear rate.

I understand that this tyre has poor wear ratings.

Anyone out there can share how much mileage they got from it before it was time to change?

Is 40000 km achievable?

Thanks.

I'm on my 13k mileage and I feel the sharp steering already no more. Tyre still looks okay though. Maybe good for another 13-15k.
  • Praise 2

good tyre but any performance tyres will have high wear rate

Michelin pilot super sport good high performance = durable = easily 40,000km with good care and No mod

I'm on my 13k mileage and I feel the sharp steering already no more. Tyre still looks okay though. Maybe good for another 13-15k.

Thanks for the feedback!

Michelin pilot super sport good high performance = durable = easily 40,000km with good care and No mod

I have looked at that as well as csc 5. Unfortunately, it does not come in the size I am looking for.

Thanks for the feedback!

I have looked at that as well as csc 5. Unfortunately, it does not come in the size I am looking for.

maybe can share what size you are looking ? or car type also

otherwise may endup one is driving a Toyota Vios and searching for Michelin pliot sport cup2 which is not meant for his car

Edited by Roberttan

maybe can share what size you are looking ? or car type also

otherwise may endup one is driving a Toyota Vios and searching for Michelin pliot sport cup2 which is not meant for his car

I will look around again before deciding.

Anyway, the tires you mentioned are track tires. Any car that is custom-ed for track can use them, doesn't matter what brand or make of vehicle.

im using PS3, about 41,000km for 19months.

still going strong. maybe can tahan another 3000-4000km

hi bro, 

mind asking where to replace the PS3? 

im using PS3, about 41,000km for 19months.

still going strong. maybe can tahan another 3000-4000km

hi bro, 

mind asking where to replace the PS3? 

i changed it at Kah Tyre. Along Lavender Road. Heading towards Balestier

(Beside the City Tyre shop)

I will look around again before deciding.

Anyway, the tires you mentioned are track tires. Any car that is custom-ed for track can use them, doesn't matter what brand or make of vehicle.

is always good to know what car you are driving , so that we can narrow down the choice to provide you more accurate information.

example if one is driving a Jeep and keep asking around for choice of tire and others keep recommending sedan tires which does not have your Jeep tire size.

Tires are generally divided into 3 main cats 

Passenger / SUV / 4x4

so its boils down to what is your daily applications and expectations

One can put on a 4x4 tire(if the size is compactible ) on his Mercedes S class if he plan to go off road , but the tire will perform not as good as Passenger tire made for street and motorway use.

just MHO

↡ Advertisement