Changing language display to English for PI Toyota Harrier

Fishy

yes, you can change the panel from Japanese display to English. I just got mine Premium Advance. In order for you to change the panel display to English, you need a SD card. The car dealer get it for me.

Hi ..

This is really good newa.. Do u mind to share the PI that u brought from

↡ Advertisement

yes, you can change the panel from Japanese display to English. I just got mine Premium Advance. In order for you to change the panel display to English, you need a SD card. The car dealer get it for me.

Sure can??? i am very interested.. can let me know which PI did for u?

Thks.

Neutral Newbie

Sorry, some might get confuse. I bought my PI Harrier 2014 PA in Malaysia.

I saw some comment and advise owner to changed the JBL panel so that they can read in english but in fact, the dealer should provide you a SD card to convert from Japanese to English. You do not need to change the JBL panel.

As for the dashboard panel, there is no way to change from Jap to Eng as what i've been told so far.

Apologize for the confusion.

Hi Tatyen,

Could you provide me the PI dealer that you brought ? Kindly hear from you soon. Thanks. 

Hello, 

I just bought a 2011 T Vitz with nscp-w61 nav. system. I found a user manual however it is in japanese. Can anyone translate ? Or can anyone tell me how to change the language of the system from japanese to english? please   [dead]

Picture attached! post-169288-0-71429800-1454436705.jpg

Hello, 

I just bought a 2011 T Vitz with nscp-w61 nav. system. I found a user manual however it is in japanese. Can anyone translate ? Or can anyone tell me how to change the language of the system from japanese to english? please   [dead]

Picture attached! post-169288-0-71429800-1454436705.jpg

Change your head unit. Even if you get the system to output English, it probably does not have maps for wherever you are - only Japanese maps.

Hi Tatyen,

Could you provide me the PI dealer that you brought ? Kindly hear from you soon. Thanks.

Your harrier advance don't come with JBL Systems.

Harrier premium advance package then it comes with full JBL 7.1 audio systems

Neutral Newbie

I saw some comment and advise owner to changed the JBL panel so that they can read in english but in fact, the dealer should provide you a SD card to convert from Japanese to English. You do not need to change the JBL panel.

As for the dashboard panel, there is no way to change from Jap to Eng as what i've been told so far.

is it possible u copy out the SD card data andshare it?

Twincharged
(edited)

Hi, new here, how do I pm you about your harrier

Click on his name...you will see the option."Send Message".

Edited by ER-3682

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi can somebody please help me out here I recently purchased Harrier Advance Premium Package Japanese Domestic Model. The head unit of the SUV is Alpine X009E-HA for Toyota Harrier and it is in Japanese. Can I convert it to English by changing the SD card please refer to someone who can help me. Thanks

Edited by wazzsfohult

Neutral Newbie

Hi, new here, how do I pm you about your harrier

Etan118 can you please help me out here would be really grateful to you for the help

@tatyen, that is interesting. Please could you share your SD card so i can convert my JDM harrier 2014 from Japanese to English.

thanks

U managed to change ur PI harrier language to English?

Care to share more on WhatsApp +65 96602190?

↡ Advertisement