• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
463 replies to this topic | 348 praises

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:11 AM

Advancer
  • Advancer
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

All new honda shuttle that replaces the fit shuttle and airwave.
http://sp.honda.co.j...id=NULLGWDOCOMO

I reckon it's gonna be a hot seller after vezel. Compact 5 seater with loads of boot space.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

Sozo and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:05 AM

Sozo
  • Premium member
    Sozo
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I reckon it's gonna be a hot seller after vezel. Compact 5 seater with loads of boot space.

To me, it's a Beauty. [gorgeous] [gorgeous]

Tigershark1976 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:51 AM

Duckduck
  • Duckduck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

BX_F.jpg

1 Anonymous member praised this
Pursuant to section 49, subsection 7e, paragraph a...

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:03 PM

shpd
  • shpd
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thinking of getting it. Doing comparisons- here's homework re Airwave vs Fit Shuttle.

I think Fit Shuttle looks better : both inside and outside...

Attached Thumbnails

• Slide17.JPG
  • Slide18.JPG

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:04 AM

Advancer
  • Advancer
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Thinking of getting it. Doing comparisons- here's homework re Airwave vs Fit Shuttle.
I think Fit Shuttle looks better : both inside and outside...

Fit shuttle and the new shuttle are 2 different cars.

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:55 AM

Ken138
  • Premium member
    Ken138
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Looks nice , wonder what the price ? Any leftoever problem of gear from airwave ? Txs

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:16 AM

MQX87511
  • MQX87511
    4th Gear
    Author Image

what is the spec?

I Guess 1.5 ivtec +TC + CVT + AWD [thumbsup]

Edited by MQX87511, 29 May 2015 - 09:17 AM.

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:49 PM

SleepySimon
  • Premium member
    SleepySimon
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Sweet!! Still debating what should replace my Airwave.... :)

With google translate:
https://translate.go...TLE/&edit-text=

Edited by SleepySimon, 29 May 2015 - 08:54 PM.

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:35 PM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Sweet!! Still debating what should replace my Airwave.... :)

With google translate:
https://translate.go...TLE/&edit-text=

Wah, TC+iVtec+DCT+AWD,
Prefect brilliant

Posted 30 May 2015 - 08:59 PM

SleepySimon
  • Premium member
    SleepySimon
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Wah, TC+iVtec+DCT+AWD,
Prefect brilliant

But given that it's a hybrid, PIs might not bring in. AD?

Posted 06 August 2015 - 01:25 PM

Sunana
  • Premium member
    Sunana
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I like it. Plan to buy next year. Need to get more information.:)

Posted 11 August 2015 - 10:08 AM

Akszaksz
  • Premium member
    Akszaksz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

But given that it's a hybrid, PIs might not bring in. AD?

That's the same speculation for Vezel when ppl saying that PI might not bring it hybrid as it's Cat B for Hybrid.

Since now PI are bringing in Vezel Hybrid, my guess is Shuttle Hybrid is possible.

Posted 16 November 2015 - 10:12 PM

Shuttle16
  • Premium member
    Shuttle16
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hua Yang at amtech building selling shuttle hybrid at 113888 last week. very tempted with the dark blue color.

Posted 17 November 2015 - 07:07 AM

orangemonkey
  • orangemonkey
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

This will be popular.

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:38 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think there's also a Toyota Prius CX which I saw recently on the road. It's pretty new and looks like the Toyota Wish except it's a bit taller and slightly wider I think. Given its name it's most likely a hybrid. Seat arrangement wise I think you will have to Google.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 18 November 2015 - 12:38 PM

Shuttle16
  • Premium member
    Shuttle16
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

End up buying a pearl white non-hybrid verison at 103k. Don't have the dark blue color I want as limited color. This car seems to be getting popular nowadays as more PI bringing in. 

IloveVezel praised this

Posted 02 December 2015 - 10:41 AM

Desireme
  • Desireme
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Seems like not many ppl talking about this car. Any feedback from new owners?

Posted 04 December 2015 - 09:16 AM

Shuttle16
  • Premium member
    Shuttle16
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Have not collect my shuttle so can't comment.

Been to a couple of the dealers and they mentioned that shuttle is selling well but I don't seem to see any on the road yet.

Posted 04 December 2015 - 10:14 AM

Cheefarn
  • Premium member
    Cheefarn
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I think there's also a Toyota Prius CX which I saw recently on the road. It's pretty new and looks like the Toyota Wish except it's a bit taller and slightly wider I think. Given its name it's most likely a hybrid. Seat arrangement wise I think you will have to Google.

Its pronounced as Prius Alpha... that's the Alpha icon... :) Its aka Prius V in North America where it is also sold.

Prime Taxi has a few Prius Alpha running ard. I often see one at my MSCP.

Posted 04 December 2015 - 10:25 AM

Desireme
  • Desireme
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Have not collect my shuttle so can't comment.

Been to a couple of the dealers and they mentioned that shuttle is selling well but I don't seem to see any on the road yet.

You book from which PI? Does yours comes with LED or normal yellow headlights, any price diff?

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Honda Shuttle

Honda Shuttle  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by wongpumpkins  |  Neutral Newbie

Good ride

Had drive this car about 2months..First time own Honda and still to adapt..Had considered axio,attrage,note,city...Korean car not in my list although cheaper...

Honda Shuttle

Honda Shuttle  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Qiqiao99  |  Neutral Newbie

Bread and butter station wagon.

A spacious station wagon, big enough to fit in my road bike without having to take out the front wheel with knockdown real seat. Suitable for family outing and shopping. It feel like a car but can use as a van with seat down.

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : honda shuttle

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, shuttle, fit shuttle and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users