Sharing of Good Lobang Sale

kobayashiGT

Twincharged

hmmm ... actually quite surprised that this thread is still so short ... everyone keeping their lobangs closed ??

Saw this morning at Isetan Nex ........... got one pair at 50% ð¤ð

Must bring 4 friends and buy 5 pairs to get 50% off?

Hypersonic

A few persons but 5 pairs OK .......... today last day. Happened there was a few others buying ....... we bought together

• Praise 1

hmmm ... actually quite surprised that this thread is still so short ... everyone keeping their lobangs closed ??

Didn’t come across any lobang worthy enough to share :(

Twincharged

dunno if this considered good or not ...

yesterday visited this humongous sport equipment store called Decathlon in Chai Chee Industrial Park.

I believe they stock everything under the sun with regards to sports equipment ... they even have equestrian boots !!

prices are pretty reasonable and can be considered cheap even for relatively good quality products.

however, they do not carry any branded names ....eg nike, addidas or puma ....etc.

what they have are house brands or brands you've never heard before.

and after you are done, there is a building just behind it that houses plenty of eateries with a Yong Tau Foo in the food court stall standing out with long queues. There is also a Halal food supermarket about (3 basketball courts big).

when you are done "powering up", just pop over to the adjacent building where there is a huge Harvey Norman factory outlet store there with furniture and electrical and electronics too !

• Praise 1

dunno if this considered good or not ...

yesterday visited this humongous sport equipment store called Decathlon in Chai Chee Industrial Park.

I believe they stock everything under the sun with regards to sports equipment ... they even have equestrian boots !!

prices are pretty reasonable and can be considered cheap even for relatively good quality products.

however, they do not carry any branded names ....eg nike, addidas or puma ....etc.

what they have are house brands or brands you've never heard before.

and after you are done, there is a building just behind it that houses plenty of eateries with a Yong Tau Foo in the food court stall standing out with long queues. There is also a Halal food supermarket about (3 basketball courts big).

when you are done "powering up", just pop over to the adjacent building where there is a huge Harvey Norman factory outlet store there with furniture and electrical and electronics too !

Made In France.

Their prices are affordable which suit singaporeans. Cheap & Good.

Made In France.

Their prices are affordable which suit singaporeans. Cheap & Good.

Decathlon is MIC lah. What made in france lol.

Decathlon is like the giordano of sporting goods. especially some of their sporting attire or goods are good VFM.

@chryst , @mustank ,@angcheek , n all Tiko Rangers..

MTL.....

Hahha ... totally no idea what the hell are those. Cant tell what is it from the pic
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

@chryst , @mustank ,@angcheek , n all Tiko Rangers..

MTL.....

Tenga ah? I got nothing to poke it with leh. I'm a piakee, not a piaker.

Why am I lumped in with the Tiko Rangers!

• Praise 1

Decathlon is MIC lah. What made in france lol.

Decathlon is like the giordano of sporting goods. especially some of their sporting attire or goods are good VFM.

Sorry Sir. What I meant was the brand is from France. And yes, production mostly in China & Sri Lanka.

Tenga ah? I got nothing to poke it with leh. I'm a piakee, not a piaker.

Why am I lumped in with the Tiko Rangers!

Once u used the word piak.. Auto inclusion into the Tiko Rangers gang liao..cannot escape..

I never say U use Tenga lei.. maybe Presents for ur frds..

• Praise 2

Sorry Sir. What I meant was the brand is from France. And yes, production mostly in China & Sri Lanka.

I only knew of the brand when i started shopping in Taobao. So haha to me it's chinese 

I only knew of the brand when i started shopping in Taobao. So haha to me it's chinese 

Decathlon is Daiso of sports good lah.

It has presence in both online and offline store in China.

The reason it is in Singapore so late is because of our rental and small market.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1