Sharing of Good Lobang Sale

kobayashiGT

Hush Puppies standard and quality has dropped. Their shoes used to last me for a while.

I now wear a few brands and recently got a pair from this brand called Black Hammer. I a bit sua koo so dunno good or not.

I only know Hammer n Lightning arguing last nite [smash]

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
(edited)

Boss!!! I righteous one hor!!! haha! We stand together to watch the tiko ranger one hor. Make sure they don't stray.

hahaha.

wait ......wait.......wait.............excuse me.............make no mistake........the tiko rangers and the dirty lao tiko are of different categories...........we the tiko rangers do not.............i repeat..........do not go around every threads to turn it into a disgust low level dirty old man joke............we may at times OT with some joke for men..............but never to that kind of distasteful level...........

Please take note that there are official tiko rangers.........self claim tiko rangers............as well as some dirty old man mistaken as tiko rangers................we the official tiko rangers are in no way related to these dirty people mistaken as rangers........

for a full list of official tiko rangers please refer to ........

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2664792-tiko-rangers-update/page-692

We the tiko rangers have kept all tiko discussions within our tiko threads...............for any tiko rangers update please refer here...................

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2683058-tiko-rangers-fall-in/?hl=%20tiko%20%20rangers

Thank you for your attention...........

Tiko rangers............defenders of tikoness............the right way................ [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

For those with school going kids... Can go get all the assessment books... the kids will hate me for this :D

it is always a nightmare for the Popular book sale at expo cashier unless you have 1 hrs to spare in queuing [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Hush Puppies standard and quality has dropped. Their shoes used to last me for a while.

I now wear a few brands and recently got a pair from this brand called Black Hammer. I a bit sua koo so dunno good or not.

Hush Puppies is really bad now and pricing like trying to match atas brands, even in JB price also no different from here!

can get Rockport shoe from Amazon when they have sale, free shipping.

it is always a nightmare for the Popular book sale at expo cashier unless you have 1 hrs to spare in queuing [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Hush Puppies is really bad now and pricing like trying to match atas brands, even in JB price also no different from here!

can get Rockport shoe from Amazon when they have sale, free shipping.

I got my Rockport when I was overseas and it didn't last me more than a quarter. Crocodile mouth open and soles were off.

Either my style of walking is too hiong or something is wrong with my feet. [laugh]

Internal Moderator

wait ......wait.......wait.............excuse me.............make no mistake........the tiko rangers and the dirty lao tiko are of different categories...........we the tiko rangers do not.............i repeat..........do not go around every threads to turn it into a disgust low level dirty old man joke............we may at times OT with some joke for men..............but never to that kind of distasteful level...........

Please take note that there are official tiko rangers.........self claim tiko rangers............as well as some dirty old man mistaken as tiko rangers................we the official tiko rangers are in no way related to these dirty people mistaken as rangers........

We the tiko rangers have kept all tiko discussions within our tiko threads...............for any tiko rangers update please refer here...................

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2683058-tiko-rangers-fall-in/?hl=%20tiko%20%20rangers

Tiko rangers............defenders of tikoness............the right way................ [laugh] [laugh]

Hahha. . . Bro chillax. Haha, think need to rephrase. There is some tiko ranger-wannabe who dunno the tiko ranger-ethic so we must still keep some watch.

I know our lao tiko ranger know where to tiko one! hahahha

Supercharged

sale will be on till 30th June 2014.

No pedro, Bug also can lah. Now is "moth" period. Alot of insect will come out one. hahaha.

Boss!!! I righteous one hor!!! haha! We stand together to watch the tiko ranger one hor. Make sure they don't stray.

hahaha.

This Bug not cheap hor.

I ever step a few times to their shop but never buy anything from there..

out of my budget and design wise, not for my liking.

Internal Moderator

This Bug not cheap hor.

I ever step a few times to their shop but never buy anything from there..

out of my budget and design wise, not for my liking.

Hahha. Yah... The design lose to pedro alot. Hahha

I got my Rockport when I was overseas and it didn't last me more than a quarter. Crocodile mouth open and soles were off.

Either my style of walking is too hiong or something is wrong with my feet. [laugh]

you kick football with it? :huh::huh:

it is quite a comfortable shoe.

Internal Moderator

you kick football with it? :huh::huh:

it is quite a comfortable shoe.

World cup coming mah. Hahhaa.

Talking about lobang, may I share some tips for those who are going to those PC Shows, NATAS Fairs, exhibitions, etc......

I went to the recent PC Show 2014 at Singapore Expo to recontract my Starhub SmartSurf Lite, but not succcessful due to Samsung Tab3 7" not in promo S$0.

However, got some free gifts at the venue :

- OCBC Credit Card promoter asked me to sign for additional card, they filled in the form, you sign and drop in letterbox elsewhere, collect free gift [power bank]. The power bank [when fully charged] can upz my Motorola Razr from 15% to 100%.

- Citibank Credit Card promoter asked me to sign for additional card and saving account, they filled in the form, you sign and drop in letterbox at Expo MRT, collect free gift [travel adaptor]. If the application is approved, can redeem a mid-size hardcase spinner luggage.

- Standard Chartered Credit Card promoter asked me to sign for 3 additional cards, they filled in the form, you sign and drop in letterbox elsewhere. If the application is approved, can redeem a mini fridge, S$40 rebate for each of the 3 cards.

* new applicant would have a mid-size luggage.

- Starhub RoamEasy promoter asked me to signup simply by sms the code, collect free gift [travel adaptor with USB charging port].

• Praise 1

Talking about lobang, may I share some tips for those who are going to those PC Shows, NATAS Fairs, exhibitions, etc......

I went to the recent PC Show 2014 at Singapore Expo to recontract my Starhub SmartSurf Lite, but not succcessful due to Samsung Tab3 7" not in promo S$0.

However, got some free gifts at the venue :

- OCBC Credit Card promoter asked me to sign for additional card, they filled in the form, you sign and drop in letterbox elsewhere, collect free gift [power bank]. The power bank [when fully charged] can upz my Motorola Razr from 15% to 100%.

- Citibank Credit Card promoter asked me to sign for additional card and saving account, they filled in the form, you sign and drop in letterbox at Expo MRT, collect free gift [travel adaptor]. If the application is approved, can redeem a mid-size hardcase spinner luggage.

- Standard Chartered Credit Card promoter asked me to sign for 3 additional cards, they filled in the form, you sign and drop in letterbox elsewhere. If the application is approved, can redeem a mini fridge, S$40 rebate for each of the 3 cards.

* new applicant would have a mid-size luggage.

- Starhub RoamEasy promoter asked me to signup simply by sms the code, collect free gift [travel adaptor with USB charging port].

If I'm not wrong, those free gifts are only applicable to those NEW to bank credit card customers. [bigcry]

how to upgrade to premium tiko ranger ah? got what benefit?

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

how to upgrade to premium tiko ranger ah? got what benefit?

You get free tiko lessons with @Tianmo. He piak, you watch [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Can request Tianmo for FFM..?? Hahaha.. FFFFM also can!! hahaha! Dunno he can tahan or not..

If I'm not wrong, those free gifts are only applicable to those NEW to bank credit card customers. [bigcry]

All those free gifts mentioned in my posts apply to existing credit card customers, who sign up for additional cards. With the exception of Std Chart luggage which is only for new applicants. Banks now offer many types of cards to the same customer. The promoters will marked "System info" in the application form in order to tap onto your existing account info. They will usually request you to show your credit card for reference.

↡ Advertisement