Wheelchair needed for Short term

Vtim

Hi all,

Anyone got a spare wheelchair lying around [:)] wife just finished knee ops and not steady/comfortable walking with clutches, just need to loan for about 4 to 6 weeks before she could start her physio therapy.

Many thanks in advance [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

hmm... 2 wheelchairs for the whole RC? Well, I have one but up to 80kg... suitable? I left it in the storeroom, let me confirm with you once I search through my storeroom. One thing must be upfront, it was used by my mother who had passed on 3 years ago... if you don't mind and I confirm that it is still in good condition, I'll pm you.

Onz?

• Praise 5

some RC...they do loan out wheelchair or clutch and etc...may be you can ask around your nearest RC...sembawang RC has this service...

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20121112-382851.html

my RC have but only for low income group of with per capita income of $550. Wife only need it for about 4 to 5 wks so no point buying.

hmm... 2 wheelchairs for the whole RC? Well, I have one but up to 80kg... suitable? I left it in the storeroom, let me confirm with you once I search through my storeroom. One thing must be upfront, it was used by my mother who had passed on 3 years ago... if you don't mind and I confirm that it is still in good condition, I'll pm you.

Onz?

bro I PM u my contact dan you can whatsapp me the pics [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

my RC have but only for low income group of with per capita income of $550. Wife only need it for about 4 to 5 wks so no point buying.

bro I PM u my contact dan you can whatsapp me the pics [thumbsup]

I think wheel chair around $200-$300...

Why not buy then donate to RC?

That way "got point" and the money not wasted.....

• Praise 1

I think wheel chair around $200-$300...

Why not buy then donate to RC?

That way "got point" and the money not wasted.....

I used to have 2 wheelchairs for both of my parents, after they passed away few years back, I donated them to Salvation Army.

Bro, I have 4 young kids to support ley, $200-$300 can pay for their one month tuition [:)]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

I used to have 2 wheelchairs for both of my parents, after they passed away few years back, I donated them to Salvation Army.

Bro, I have 4 young kids to support ley, $200-$300 can pay for their one month tuition [:)]

4 kids and tuition only $300 a month?

Turbocharged

4 kids and tuition only $300 a month?

My daughter I pay $35 per subject per month - so YES - is possible

Hypersonic

My daughter I pay $35 per subject per month - so YES - is possible

So good in Singapore.... in HK... You wouldn't want to know the costs..... :a-m1524: :a-m1524: :a-m1524:

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Damn fertile...

All by same wife? :grin: That means your wife also damn fertile.

Turbocharged

Share share leh!

No Point leh - places all filled up,

No vacancy

It is at a temple near to my house

Damn fertile...

All by same wife? :grin: That means your wife also damn fertile.

:yeah-im-not-drunk: wife want to stop at 2 but I want 3 and we ended up having 4

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

:yeah-im-not-drunk: wife want to stop at 2 but I want 3 and we ended up having 4

With this kind of body... who can resist? [:p]:XD: :XD:

photo-319.gif