Dynamic Chassis Control on Jetta Mark 6

Cbx750p

(edited)

One and only Jetta Mark 6 to be equipped with the original Volkswagen Chassis Control system.

20150520_132847.jpg

PS : This is the only Jetta with a C/S buttons that really works !

The write up is here

The system consist of 4 electronic control shock absorbers, 3 level sensors, 3 chassis acceleration sensors, controller, harness, new bump stops, harness etc.

Anthony is the first to own this very rare and unique Jetta Mark 6 2015 model. The handling and control of this Jetta is like no other !

Here is a video from Seat to explain the basis of the DCC !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHJ3jJ8-bvk

Edited by Cbx750p
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

The DCC is a very practical feature.

Use comfort mode for your in laws.

Normal for day to day drive.

And sports for attacking corners.

I will opt for this over the sunroof or the bi xexon head lights.

The owner's testimony

AnthonyTan - salvotwo23 May 2015 at 09:27

"The 1st Jetta6 with DCC in Singapore!
Thanks Jimmy SiFu for this work which is normally believed not achievable!

The ride is simply like, borrowing the term from a fellow VW Bro, on a 'magic carpet'! Alladin would be jealous because his is just a carpet, mine is Jetta6 with DCC!

The DCC 'cancels' or diminishes road irregularities beautifully and ensures the car and its wheels stay planted on the road in straights and cornerings with significantly reduced bounce and 'scary' feeling of rolls respectively. Toggling the Normal and Sports mode gives the DCC different parameters of behavior though the Sports is more apt for high speed straights and cornerings, giving the steering a firmer hold as well.

It's a worthwhile investment vs what you'll pay separately for aftermarket sway bar, chassis enhancements, strut bars etc. I think you get the picture!

I am now contemplating upping the rims to 17 or 18 inch and am sure the DCC will continue to work its magic for ride comfort "