2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

Personally i think FC discussion is ok, just don't be overly obsessive la, subaru forum or not. FC will always be one of the few characteristics of cars that folks will ask, especially those currently on the hunt and are new to the car. No reason to turn them away. [;)]

Maybe we could consolidate a FAQ post and refer folks to the post rather than we chastise people who ask.. lol [laugh]

Talking about interesting discussion, Germany recently moved to ban internal combustion engines by 2030. In the not so far future, we will be chatting about km/kWh liao~

Agree. Start that thread bro.. then we will have some real discussion here. And since when Germans can be trusted with emissions and combustion? Edited by BenTong
↡ Advertisement

S# may not be the most comfortable mode to drive in. So ron98 on S mode may be more palatable to some.

Anyway, I do agree that if one intends to drive spiritedly, brakes and/or tyres should be upgraded for safety.

Heck, this applies even if you're moving like a turtle all the time! Reckless drivers are all around us. Just today, I had to jam brake to avoid ramming into the bum of a rogue taxi who dangerously swerved into my lane without any warning. I am so going to make sure that the taxi company takes action against this gangster so that he doesn't cause any more trouble for anyone on the roads.

they will just say disciplinary action will be taken. that's all right? standard lines from the authorities.

I was looking for a new car and Subaru was not really on my wishlist. My neighbors got the Mitsubishi Outlander and checked out prices and thought it was reasonable (for Singapore prices, but still unbelievable compared to EU prices I am used too).

I went online and searched for SUV within 130k and found a few options. I went to see Honda Vezel (too small and lack of HP), Toyota RAV4 (what a plastic car), Mazda CX5 (too expensive), Mitsubishi Outlander and Subaru Forester.  

Went to test drive Mitsubishi Outlander and Forester XT. The minute I was on the road with the XT I was sold.

Ordered in 10 days ago and now I am picking up my new Forester XT on Thursday :) 

• Praise 1

I was looking for a new car and Subaru was not really on my wishlist. My neighbors got the Mitsubishi Outlander and checked out prices and thought it was reasonable (for Singapore prices, but still unbelievable compared to EU prices I am used too).

I went online and searched for SUV within 130k and found a few options. I went to see Honda Vezel (too small and lack of HP), Toyota RAV4 (what a plastic car), Mazda CX5 (too expensive), Mitsubishi Outlander and Subaru Forester.  

Went to test drive Mitsubishi Outlander and Forester XT. The minute I was on the road with the XT I was sold.

Ordered in 10 days ago and now I am picking up my new Forester XT on Thursday :) 

Cheaper to use Waze google maps

Well said..  I got the GPS from MI and i give up using it in Singapore roads.. as it always sometimes suggested a longer route. I like Waze very much.. can avoid all traffic jams, got the best route and it always live time input on traffic changes .. esp warning of traffic police ahead..  hahaha  u should know why...  

Well said..  I got the GPS from MI and i give up using it in Singapore roads.. as it always sometimes suggested a longer route. I like Waze very much.. can avoid all traffic jams, got the best route and it always live time input on traffic changes .. esp warning of traffic police ahead..  hahaha  u should know why...  

I recommend everybody to use waze.. so that everybody follow waze. I then take the other route... [drivingcar]  [drivingcar] [drivingcar]  

you will regret the 11km/litre FC!!!!!!!!

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

I recommend everybody to use waze.. so that everybody follow waze. I then take the other route... [drivingcar][drivingcar] [drivingcar]

Alamak! Dont lah....

Give him a warm welcome to the FXT family lah, its a great & fun car!

I recommend everybody to use waze.. so that everybody follow waze. I then take the other route... [drivingcar]  [drivingcar] [drivingcar]  

Naah, I am well aware that fuel consumption is never as advertised. 50-150 SGD a month more on fuel does not really make much difference, I have been Driving Mondeo until now and average FC on this was abt 8.5-9km/L.

• Praise 1

Any other freebies MI throw in? If so, could you list down what they gave?

Trying to build a list of 'ask' now lol. Not sure what promo is available during the Expo....

Any other freebies MI throw in? If so, could you list down what they gave?

Trying to build a list of 'ask' now lol. Not sure what promo is available during the Expo....

Already signed and getting car soon, will not able to get any extra freebies lah.

Well said.. I got the GPS from MI and i give up using it in Singapore roads.. as it always sometimes suggested a longer route. I like Waze very much.. can avoid all traffic jams, got the best route and it always live time input on traffic changes .. esp warning of traffic police ahead.. hahaha u should know why...

Noted. Thanks for the advice. I use GPS map mainly up north not in SG. I think better buy a new Garmin for my year end trip.

Noted. Thanks for the advice. I use GPS map mainly up north not in SG. I think better buy a new Garmin for my year end trip.

Google map you can download the map to your phone and run it off line without data.

Mmm... I ordered on the 13th Oct but was told to collect on the 7th Nov. What car color bro? 

↡ Advertisement