2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

Guys is there any reason why leng kee service centre is not fully booked compared to toa payoh

My guess is location. TPY is more centralise.

Driving up to Cameron highlands. Do you think need to use X mode? Reading from the manual, X mode is only for <20km/h.

Drove up to Cameron w FNA and back recently. No need for X-mode.

The FC u will get when coming bk down from CH, will likely be something u ever see once ever. I got 4.2l/100 after 1.5hrs downhill.

• Praise 2

The FC u will get when coming bk down from CH, will likely be something u ever see once ever. I got 4.2l/100 after 1.5hrs downhill.

Awesome. Am driving up 3rd week of Dec. How's the weather and traffic like there now?
  • Praise 1

Awesome. Am driving up 3rd week of Dec. How's the weather and traffic like there now?

I am driving up this Saturday, stopping at Seremban for 2 nights, reaching Cameron Highlands on Monday.  Will let you know on Monday.

Anyone has been there recently?  How's the weather and traffic like?

• Praise 1

What's your consumption on the highway? It's really crowded nowadays and there's a lot of slowing down and speeding up again... that will affect fuel consumption... interested to find out what's your figures... when I drove to Melaka, the figures weren't so good cos of the traffic. Edited by teomingern
  • Praise 1

What's your consumption on the highway? It's really crowded nowadays and there's a lot of slowing down and speeding up again... that will affect fuel consumption... interested to find out what's your figures... when I drove to Melaka, the figures weren't so good cos of the traffic.

One way 600km+, Ave speed and 140kmh, and 10ish to 11. FNA doesn't like to be driven fast.

I am driving up this Saturday, stopping at Seremban for 2 nights, reaching Cameron Highlands on Monday. Will let you know on Monday.

Anyone has been there recently? How's the weather and traffic like?

Going up to CH on a weekend is a bad move. Took me 1hr to move 1km up there. The traffic is so horrible, when up there its better to walk than drive.

One way 600km+, Ave speed and 140kmh, and 10ish to 11. FNA doesn't like to be driven fast.

Going up to CH on a weekend is a bad move. Took me 1hr to move 1km up there. The traffic is so horrible, when up there its better to walk than drive.

Did you drive up Cameron on Saturday or Sunday?
  • Praise 1

I or S mode?

Why FNA doesn't like fast?

• Praise 1

Actually, i am driving up on Monday to CH from Seremban. Hope it is better on a weekdays.

Of course not expecting drastic drop, but expect to be lower than before all this holiday season period. That is always the case previously.

I booked my car this year during CNY weekend, I got the lowest price ever for the FXT model. But I got my COE on the 4th bid which is $9k higher than the COE price MI base on for my car selling price.

Wa.. you one of the lucky ones to get it @$110.8K.. swee
  • Praise 1

Wa.. you one of the lucky ones to get it @$110.8K.. swee

I don't buy blindly, I plan swee swee. Think that is the lowest it can go.

Must buy, cannot anymore.

I don't buy blindly, I plan swee swee. Think that is the lowest it can go.

Must buy, cannot anymore.

I think planning is probably just 50%, the rest of 50% have to do with luck. This is after all a system affected by people's actions, and their irrational behaviour makes it difficult - or maybe impossible - to predict accurately when the lowest Coe will be.

Edit: haha some anonymous dude just gave me a "dislike", leaving "sour grapes" as comments. I welcome this keyboard hero, whoever you might be, to tell me why my comments are wrong. For sure it can't be sour grapes because I wasn't looking to buy a car then, nor did I buy a car just before that only to see the price plunge. So it's not a case of missed opportunity.

Edited by Yashiro71
  • Praise 3
  • Dislike 2

Did you drive up Cameron on Saturday or Sunday?

Went up sat, jam like F...

Came down Mon, smooth like F...

I or S mode?

Why FNA doesn't like fast?

140-160km/hr, you put S mode and see the rpm goes how high.... Edited by Icecube187

Went up sat, jam like F...

Came down Mon, smooth like F...

You sound like you ate lots of fibre.. till Kam but later out smooth..
↡ Advertisement