2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

Any bro can advise me?

What does it mean Power 241 PS @ 5,600 rpm?

Torque 350 Nm @2,400 to 3,600 rpm?

For Forester XT, when do we know the turbo kicked in? Does it kick in only at certain rpm or does it kick power bit by bit depending on what you accelerate.

Thanks in advance.

At 5600 rpm, your engine peaks at 241 PS.

From 2400 rpm, the engine pulls at 350Nm until 3600 rpm. After that, torque goes down.

In simple theory, the FXT is pulling fastest at 5600rpm. While it is best to maintain your rpm from 2400 to 3600 when shifting from 1st gear to XX gear.

Hope I am right. LOL

• Praise 1

My Ex loved Lancer EX without PPS. still look good before I hand over to MI. but also have some chips and knocks la.

I took a photo a day before hand over and collect FNA, because I miss the EX so much after 8 years you know it's like some sentimental feeling in it.

I'm using NuFinish. http://www.nufinish.com/products/car-polish

8yrs old going to scrap in 1yr+. But there are still people buying this car new now.

Any bro can advise me?

For Forester XT, when do we know the turbo kicked in? Does it kick in only at certain rpm or does it kick power bit by bit depending on what you accelerate.

Thanks in advance.

Assure you when the turbo kicking in, you will not miss the "push your back" feel... and grap the steering wheel tight with smile.
  • Praise 2

Any bro can advise me?

Thanks in advance.

I think your car has a boost gauge. Positive means turbo, negative means N.A
  • Praise 1

Can switch off engine while in neutral. After that, gear stick will be stuck at neutral, need to press the engine switch to switch on (no need to start engine) to put back to Park.

Haven't try to start engine on neutral though. Will try that soon. Didn't think of that.

Can kill engine but can't off the car. From N to P don't have to start engine, just step brake

Hi all bros, driving a FXT now, can i check how should i calculate the FC base on the indicator which is in per 100KM? Normally i do it when i refuel by dividing distance against litre pumped.since we got this indication, wanted to make full use of it.Thanks in advance.

Hi all bros, driving a FXT now, can i check how should i calculate the FC base on the indicator which is in per 100KM? Normally i do it when i refuel by dividing distance against litre pumped.since we got this indication, wanted to make full use of it.Thanks in advance.

Just divide 100 by the number on the gauge, it will translate the unit to km/litre. If you read the number as is, the lower the better.

My Ex loved Lancer EX without PPS. still look good before I hand over to MI. but also have some chips and knocks la.

I took a photo a day before hand over and collect FNA, because I miss the EX so much after 8 years you know it's like some sentimental feeling in it.

I'm using NuFinish. http://www.nufinish.com/products/car-polish

Wow, the shine is gorgeous! How much is it? Where to get?

Just divide 100 by the number on the gauge, it will translate the unit to km/litre. If you read the number as is, the lower the better.

Wow, the shine is gorgeous! How much is it? Where to get?

Thanks bro

Anyone try the obd auto lock ? I intend to buy from tao bao !

Checked w the SA last week. MI gonna introduce door autolock very soon (doors will lokck once speed above 20kmh, and unlock when engine off... What he says).

But price 300+ .. rather use my finger to lock,unlock

Leng Kee SA also said that changing rims will not void suspension warranty as long as maintain as original specs.

If upside, no more warranty on entire suspension system.

Friend just ordered the latest forester xt 2.0 turbo. Think it's going to be a big hit in the subaru car fleet.

What's the difference with the current model?

What's the difference with the current model?

There is no change in model lah. Newbie don't know talking what.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1