2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

:-) It's one of those things that we sometimes tend to overlook when buying a car, but I find it very important. 

Yes indeed. i forgot to test u-turn during then though haha. Too engrossed with turbo kicking in.

↡ Advertisement

Just collected my FXT last saturday. Indeed the turning radius is as gd as my Vezel.

Haha ...just booked last Sat and long 4 mths wait ahead.

Not sure if I will as cheerful if I had booked thr Harrier Turbo.

Cheers

Just collected my FXT last saturday. Indeed the turning radius is as gd as my Vezel.

Not sure if I will as cheerful if I had booked the Harrier Turbo.

Cheers

Cheers

bro having to pay 30k lesser premium than the turbo harrier, im sure your wallet will be more happy.

• Praise 1

bro having to pay 30k lesser premium than the turbo harrier, im sure your wallet will be more happy.

:) indeed ..just a car that last 10 yrs and also need $ for poisons

I agree with kermitfm, that's my interpretation as well.

Just checking with other owners that bought the fxt before they reduced the free servicing from 1, 5 & 10k to just 1 & 10k, do we still get our 5k free servicing now? 

my agreement was without the 5k servicing already, and booked in early may.

Can book in the morning. Else, you can call the number and check with the rep. I booked mine in the morning for 1k. Drive in around 930 and ready around 1230,

okay thanks! already booked at 10am slot.

(edited)

Cheers

Gratz bro. My wallet was definitely happy when i booked FXT last week.

Edited by Ashley1108

I booked my 5k next week. Will call them to confirm before going down. The last time i visit, the counter guy told me i'm still entitled for the 5k servicing. But they always prata every now and then so better to make a call before going down.

Thx Stratovarius. I'll probably try the same.

Gratz bro. My wallet was definitely happy when i booked FXT last week. ð

My younger brother also thinking of booking FXT after i reminded him on the VES when we had lunch earlier. His Tiguan scrapping end 08.

Waiting for news on the availability of colours for later shipment.(not confirm)

Oh ..still got last shipment according to your SE.

According to my source, no more order or ordered shipment liao ..kenan smoked ..lol !

Cheers.

Gratz bro. My wallet was definitely happy when i booked FXT last week. ð

My younger brother also thinking of booking FXT after i reminded him on the VES when we had lunch earlier. His Tiguan scrapping end 08.

Waiting for news if there are other colours for later shipment. Anyone know?

Yeah sis. Must fast hands fast legs once the color u want is available. But seemed like coe went down but price still never dropped.

(edited)

Oh ..still got last shipment according to your SE.

According to my source, no more order or ordered shipment liao ..kenan smoked ..lol !

Cheers.

Hi Richard,

Nothing is confirmed.

The only information i had was oct shipment only left silver and limited units left. So we assumed MI can't be just selling off the current incoming units and close shop.

Yeah sis. Must fast hands fast legs once the color u want is available. But seemed like coe went down but price still never dropped.

I agree. I bought silver(august shipment) last thursday.

My brother didn't want silver(probably same colour as mine) so let him wait lor.

MI smart. Demand vs supply.

Many customer still rush to buy FXT even when the price mantained at 121,800.

P.S. - bro here. :)

Edited by Ashley1108

Hi Richard,

Nothing is confirmed.

The only information i had was oct shipment only left silver and limited units left. So we assumed MI can't be just selling off the current incoming units and close shop.

My brother didn't want silver(probably same colour as mine) so let him wait lor.

MI having this take it or leave it sales tactic and with CX-5, XTrail and CRV coming in next few mths, the playing field will be more level.

Hi Richard,

Nothing is confirmed.

Sorry bro oops. Congrats.

MI having this take it or leave it sales tactic and with CX-5, XTrail and CRV coming in next few mths, the playing field will be more level.

I guess that is why Forester XT is going to be on intent basis in 2018.

With many choices out in the market, the price will not be competitive after VES surcharge.

Cheers

I look forward to your mod poison over here now after you get your new ride :) 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

The 3 car you mention are in different category in term of HP per $.

• Praise 2

Hi Milynot,

Have you test driven both FXT n harrier turbo?

You can also checked out harrier thread and read the comments there by the bros who test driven both cars.

In my opinion, if you have set your mind for Harrier turbo, don't test drive the FXT.

I haven't test driven a Harrier turbo. I am driving a fxt, about 9 months old. Just curious how Harrier turbo perform when the max torque is rather good at Low rpm. Horse power also good.

My friend booked a Harrier over fxt. He says Harrier is more refined. I like my fxt ruggedness. :) and the power.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Looking for recommendations to install side step as car is a bit high for kids n elderly.

Link for cargo tray will be useful too.

↡ Advertisement