S60 vs Ford Mondeo 2015

Enson

I never see a Ford before so I don't know but I will not say the Volvo interior is nice. The s60 I tried in 2012 leather did not age well like a old woman full of winkler . The seat is also very thin.doesn't look like good quality to me

ya agree with u on the leather...mine after 7 mths...the leather like cannot make it liao

↡ Advertisement

I'm wondering which Mondeo you are referring to. I bought mine 3.5 years ago and it comes w rear aircon. Btw, the workshop is now in Sin Min and I go there for non standard job (need to go back to agent due to warranty) such as renewal of gear box oil, brake pad change etc. I do agree the trade in offered by Regent sucks. But since the mark-up is about $10k when I bought my Mondeo, I bite anyway.

Are you talking about Ah Lai and the Indian chap @ SIn Min whom were ex-Bukit Merah workshop chaps ... some A & J outfit or something like that

Strange the Mondeo I saw about 20 months back did not have rear AC and I really asked why why and why until the SE must have given up on me or maybe almost all the rest whom must have seen it

Both of u not wrong.. The mondeo does come with rear air-con for certain batches.. But ford removed it.. The vents are at the pillars.

ya agree with u on the leather...mine after 7 mths...the leather like cannot make it liao

Can clarify? You mean wrinkles everywhere? [confused]

Can clarify? You mean wrinkles everywhere? [confused]

some parts become v wrinkled and some corners near my buttock footprint lol...abt to torn (the driver seat)

Hypersonic

some parts become v wrinkled and some corners near my buttock footprint lol...abt to torn (the driver seat)

Your car in the sun permanently? These usually you see at seven to eight years in most cars. Think sun exposure makes a big difference even without maintenance

Monthly conditioner also like that. Wah that's pretty lousy synthetic leather then. Even B&B cars these take 5 to 6 years to develop

No ler...mine still swee swee after 4 years.....

Yup, mine also still swee swee after 3 years. No tears, a few stretch marks here and there from my buttock weight.

I use Leather Master Leather care kit on my car. Can get it from autopia / amazon. If not, you can go to Ikea and get the ABSORB Leathercare set (which is what wowo rebages and sells).

Don't use those leather conditioners as our car seats are not like shoes.

• Praise 1

Yup, mine also still swee swee after 3 years. No tears, a few stretch marks here and there from my buttock weight.

I use Leather Master Leather care kit on my car. Can get it from autopia / amazon. If not, you can go to Ikea and get the ABSORB Leathercare set (which is what wowo rebages and sells).

Don't use those leather conditioners as our car seats are not like shoes.

ya lah....is really depend on the user lah....In my opinion...the quality of the leather is top for volvo...when send for conditioning ...the groomer say it is one of the better quality of leather they had seen....so is subjective lah....

Car price should be determined by ARF, which you rightly pointed out in view of the BS CEVS so-called rebates, which is not a rebate at all and the government does not fund any money in whatsoever.

S60 is a used car, and still selling at 180k, even at a much lower ARF. Think of it this way, where does the funding of the sponsorship comes from - the bodoh consumers. I've been wondering why does Wearnes have all the budget to fund these events, one after another.

So value for money, definitely the Ford. As for performance and features - you're the final judge - just make sure don't let the spec figures fool you.

If I were you - the Ford.

You can call me anytime for the latest price Im with FORD...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ford-Sg/1657716411123800?ref=hl

got a guy from Mazda 6 go test this mondeo n got quoted by a Eurasian SE (l got a feeling is this SE..guess only)......163k....increment of 1k! See I ask 150K .....faster run liao

Turbocharged

got a guy from Mazda 6 go test this mondeo n got quoted by a Eurasian SE (l got a feeling is this SE..guess only)......163k....increment of 1k! See I ask 150K .....faster run liao

.... <_<

[hur]

If can get $145~155k though it would be a good buy. ... if get that price I will :a-happy:, but until then... [hur]