Why is Toyota Altis cheaper than Vios?

Kindaixin

Time magazine used to have this deal...

1 year subscription: $150

2 year subscription: $250

3 year subscription: $250

You would look at 2 year and 3 year and think they're stupid to have made such a mistake, and go for 3 years.

Actually, the choice was never between 2 and 3. It was between 1 and 3. And there, they've made you go for 3, and you don't know it.

Not really bro, in the case of Vios VS Altis, I could choose Civic, K3, Elantra, Almera, and many more.... thats what im trying to say. Its not only Vios and Altis in Singapore market. We have other plenty of choices...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Toyota quality getting worst... the interior so plastic and not even on par with the Korean not to mention the conti. look at the lexus ES.. so plastic inside.. and the workmanship is so rough.

People will still buy Toyota as the name plate sells by itself.

• Praise 2

People will still buy Toyota as the name plate sells by itself.

Yea totally agree. But Toyota is known for being reliable and not so easily broken down although so many Toyotas on the road, boring leh....Nevertheless Toyota still considered a safe option for most consumers.

Turbocharged

Are they going to restock?

Restock or not, depends on BM. But I'm certainly sure Toyota factories are still manufacturing them.

Turbocharged

Vios used to be quite a popular model sold in BM, but now seems like BM not really interested in selling this model?

The local Toyota website don't even have the Vios model. SGcarmart also never list the Vios. In short, [wave]

The last batch of made in indonesia vios all sold out. I do not know whether they will still bring in

sold out?? r u talking abt the 06 vios?

I hardly see any vios on the road

sold out?? r u talking abt the 06 vios?

I hardly see any vios on the road

There was a new batch of Vios that were made in Jokowi land.

The new Altis itself is a breakaway success for BM, especially with Toyota believers.

Pre-loved stock still available but don't risk being Robert if buying

The new Altis itself is a breakaway success for BM, especially with Toyota believers.

Why the new Altis itself is a breakaway success for BM?

The last batch of made in indonesia vios all sold out. I do not know whether they will still bring in

not sold out la. more like they import limit units only.

breakaway success? and toyota altis is also claimed to be the most sold cars in sg 2015 or 2014. I seriously believe toyota have became a cult

• Praise 1

Corolla name is legendary. Good re-sale value and reliability in our very expensive car country means these 2 traits are most sought after and hence it sells well. Corolla has a track record built over decades and so this is earned no matter what others say. Boring it maybe but to be fair, it has been a revolutionary change with this latest model.

• Praise 6

SImple. It's the default Cat A car choice for most drivers in Singapore.

Altis indeed is default car choice for most people here, whether new or used. I remember last time used car civic is most expensive and popular, but now seems like altis is more expensive and popular in used car market.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1