2015 Jun, 1st COE Bidding Exercise

yo2020

24b2ko9.jpg
bidding period: 2/6 @ 12pm to 4/6 @ 4pm

now that most of CEVS chasers could hv been cleared.
r we going to see more greens n more importantly, lesser number of bids (ie. lower demand)?

the est COE quota frm Aug 2015 was computed in Post #407 here: http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2696791-monthly-sharing-on-dereg-data-projected-coe-quota/page-21?do=findComment&comment=5484266

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged

I still have feeling the ADs are have a few more CEVS chasers that they will chiong for...

• Praise 1

I still have feeling the ADs are have a few more CEVS chasers that they will chiong for...

I went PML last week and the SE kept reminding me to buy this month and beat deadline for CEVs.

Now most of the ADs already factor into their prices the CEVS pricing already la. Their budget definitely got cater for the additional money inside liao.

Now most of the ADs already factor into their prices the CEVS pricing already la. Their budget definitely got cater for the additional money inside liao.

AD price list include CEVS discount till June. So if you get the car register in July, may need to pay more for the CEVS rebate which is no more or lesser. Therefore AD is always in win win situation.

• Praise 1

I went PML last week and the SE kept reminding me to buy this month and beat deadline for CEVs.

the cev only 5 k ... compared to the car price ..... wont make any diff.

• Praise 5

After July sure have absorb CEV promotion .... increase CEV and car price remain promotion !

• Praise 1

AD price list include CEVS discount till June. So if you get the car register in July, may need to pay more for the CEVS rebate which is no more or lesser. Therefore AD is always in win win situation.

Come July, those with fatter margins will advertise "NO CHANGE IN PRICES"

• Praise 2

the cev only 5 k ... compared to the car price ..... wont make any diff.

Precisely. I told them little difference. She say dun regret if later I have to pay more. Haha

• Praise 1

Precisely. I told them little difference. She say dun regret if later I have to pay more. Haha

you shld tell her dont regret if she dont give you more discount and u walk over to CNC hahaha

that SE was intro to you ?

• Praise 5

you got tell her don't regret later if you buy from her other colleague instead of her..

(edited)

She is just flirting with you. You go BM, the SE will only ask you what color you want to book? Where got these kind of teasing & foreplay one.

Edited by Matrix0405
  • Praise 2

24b2ko9.jpg

bidding period: 2/6 @ 12pm to 4/6 @ 4pm

now that most of CEVS chasers could hv been cleared.

r we going to see more greens n more importantly, lesser number of bids (ie. lower demand)?

the est COE quota frm Aug 2015 was computed in Post #407 here: http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2696791-monthly-sharing-on-dereg-data-projected-coe-quota/page-21?do=findComment&comment=5484266

Based on the chart, est 1900 cat A coe in Aug. May be should wait and see

In today's print ads, seeing several ADs promoting Guaranteed COE package & 'demo units'

Wonder why ??

I thought AD usually push guaranteed COE package giving the reason that COE will be increasing. However, general consensus is that COE likely to fall given larger quota in coming quarters.

Where do all these 'Demo units' suddenly appear from ? I observe MustDa have this for several weeks, now other brands also jump in bandwagon.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2