New Hyundai Tucson

Darryl

U are the 1st to book while I am the second.

What freebies u got from ur SE?

Yes, I was told by my SE that I am the first customer and I booked the Ara blue. How did you come to know about the 1st customer booking the blue colour? Called my SE and now even more disappointed. No registration done and most probably going to do it on Tuesday and collection likely to be next week with no commitment to the date was the first reply. It was not until I told my SE that others have already collected that the reply changed to I will try rush it for you. I was like @#%^ because when I asked for an update on the status on 3 Sep, I was told in process and documents submitted. Now, tell me registration not done yet. This is no way to treat your first customer.

↡ Advertisement

U are the 1st to book while I am the second.

What freebies u got from ur SE?

Yes, I was told by my SE that I am the first customer and I booked the Ara blue. How did you come to know about the 1st customer booking the blue colour? Called my SE and now even more disappointed. No registration done and most probably going to do it on Tuesday and collection likely to be next week with no commitment to the date was the first reply. It was not until I told my SE that others have already collected that the reply changed to I will try rush it for you. I was like @#%^ because when I asked for an update on the status on 3 Sep, I was told in process and documents submitted. Now, tell me registration not done yet. This is no way to treat your first customer.

Just the solar film which I think is pretty standard.

I tested it before buying and my family like it when they sat on it during the test drive. That's the reason why I choose the car.

Installed a exhaust muffer tip over the weekend cause don't like the original looking.

Wow.. congrats !!

That's fast. You purchase before even test driving the car?

I tested it before buying and my family like it when they sat on it during the test drive. That's the reason why I choose the car.

Installed a exhaust muffer tip over the weekend cause don't like the original looking.

Wow.. congrats !!

That's fast. You purchase before even test driving the car?

Just the solar film which I think is pretty standard.

Try asking for more

Car dealers generally do not allocate cars to buyers based on first come first served basis.. the queue is dependent on different factors, including consideration of which deal gives them the most profit.. perhaps your buying price is lower than the others so lower priority..

Car dealers generally do not allocate cars to buyers based on first come first served basis.. the queue is dependent on different factors, including consideration of which deal gives them the most profit.. perhaps your buying price is lower than the others so lower priority..

This part i agreed cause when I booked my new ride and trade in my exisitng with 15 months more to go, the SE got my Coe at first bid and push me to collect my ride at the soonest possible time..lol

This part i agreed cause when I booked my new ride and trade in my exisitng with 15 months more to go, the SE got my Coe at first bid and push me to collect my ride at the soonest possible time..lol

Coe secured and cheque given so what is the SE waiting for. I passed over the cheque after coe secured in first bidding. To me, it boils down to the service attitude. I currently have no car and with young kids so SE knows I want it asap. Unless, you are saying because I don't have car to trade in so no priority. I probably paid more than the rest cos no overtrade discount.

Coe secured and cheque given so what is the SE waiting for. I passed over the cheque after coe secured in first bidding. To me, it boils down to the service attitude. I currently have no car and with young kids so SE knows I want it asap. Unless, you are saying because I don't have car to trade in so no priority. I probably paid more than the rest cos no overtrade discount.

I thot should only pass cheque for balance amt when collecting car? If u pay them upfront, they lagi no urgency to deliver car to u..

I thot should only pass cheque for balance amt when collecting car? If u pay them upfront, they lagi no urgency to deliver car to u..

Ok, then I take it as lesson learnt lor. For me, giving the cheque early is to show my sincerity and trust as a buyer. Anyway, se just told me car ready for collection tomorrow afternoon.

Ok, then I take it as lesson learnt lor. For me, giving the cheque early is to show my sincerity and trust as a buyer. Anyway, se just told me car ready for collection tomorrow afternoon.

congrats !! that's a good news...

I am also eyeing the new tucson but is kinda ex due to the high COE :(

• Praise 1

You can always check LTA car cost price as a guide.

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onemotoring/en/lta_information_guidelines/buy_a_new_vehicle/car_cost.MainPar.30963.File.tmp/Car_Cost_Update.pdf

Cars like Nissan Qashqai, the AD only earns less than 20k per car not including staff overheads etc

Probably they intend to move it in big volume which QQ has proven to be a big sellout.

Ex not due to high COE but rather it's a new launch and Komoco motors will always price new models at a premium.. which AD doesn't.

is the new Tucson TC 1.6T? definitely high price

• Praise 1

is the new Tucson TC 1.6T? definitely high price

It's still 2.0 non T

We always get the old stuff..haha

Not sure why Komoco don't want to import the new engine in.. I'm sure will sell better because nowadays almost all conti cars are already light turbocharged which will improve fuel efficiency.

It's still 2.0 non T

We always get the old stuff..haha

Not sure why Komoco don't want to import the new engine in.. I'm sure will sell better because nowadays almost all conti cars are already light turbocharged which will improve fuel efficiency.

Komoco wants to fight price, newbie and 1st car buyers normally most concern is $$, they don't care NA or TC,

if import TC, price will close to conti cars, newbie definitely keep away,

but old birds very care of badge, who wants to buy a Kor car at conti car's price

any pics to show us? sgcarmart only show the default photos

Your headlamp comes with HID?

Is the blind spot detector / warning useful ?

currently I am not in Singapore. Will try to post one when get back home.

Yes, came with HID lights n the blind spot detector is useful as it will alert u when changing lanes with sound

• Praise 1

Any idea what will be the saturated price once it has cooled down? Typically how long it will take for the price to settle down and what is the typical discount we can bargin?

discount from Nissan is 1.5k, Subaru's is 2k etc

ty

Ex not due to high COE but rather it's a new launch and Komoco motors will always price new models at a premium.. which AD doesn't.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1