Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
17 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 30 May 2015 - 05:18 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Which are approved brands of exhausts for these Italian super cars ?
Tubi and Larini approved ??

Posted 30 May 2015 - 07:32 PM

Kezg1
  • Premium member
    Kezg1
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hear say that the original that was fitted in Italy...have to be tune down when use in spore...anyone???

Posted 30 May 2015 - 10:23 PM

Holdenutessv
  • Premium member
    Holdenutessv
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Approved? Akrapovic springs to mind...

Not sure about Armytrix/IPE/Larini....

Jamesc praised this
Error 404: Signature Not Found

Posted 31 May 2015 - 02:55 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Approved? Akrapovic springs to mind...

Not sure about Armytrix/IPE/Larini....

Not sure about Akrapovic for the Italian marques, but for my car (M5), only the catback is approved. The full Akra exhaust is illegal. That's why I decided not to change (only catback is not shiok). Unless I go for broke later.

Edited by Turboflat4, 31 May 2015 - 02:58 PM.

This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:21 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not sure about Akrapovic for the Italian marques, but for my car (M5), only the catback is approved. The full Akra exhaust is illegal. That's why I decided not to change (only catback is not shiok). Unless I go for broke later.

How come Alpina B5 is legal?

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:59 PM

bobbygoh
  • bobbygoh
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

think u shld  gib fong kim exhaust a call to check if they carry any. 

Posted 13 June 2015 - 11:50 AM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

So no legal exhausts for the maserati, lamb, ferrrrrs ?

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:25 PM

Coupe07
  • Premium member
    Coupe07
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

So no legal exhausts for the maserati, lamb, ferrrrrs ?

legal, no. Market is too small.

Posted 15 June 2015 - 01:43 PM

Ake109
  • Premium member
    Ake109
    6th Gear
    Author Image

How come Alpina B5 is legal?

Alpina uses Akra?

IIRC, LTA stopped approving any aftermarket where any of the original cats are touched. So catbacks only. Not sure if my info accurate.

Alpina is considered 'factory fitted', so using LTA logic, it passes lor.

Edited by Ake109, 15 June 2015 - 01:43 PM.

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:05 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Those interested in Trident maser can ring T at 9362 3352

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:52 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

This is just my opinion, but... for all these kinds of cars I would prefer to experience the original Italian sound signature...

Unless you are looking for a performance exhaust, but I wouldn't think of buying an exhaust just for sound for such cars.

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:20 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

That's what most people who have tasted Italian spaghetti says...it's was designed meant to me.

Comments r Larini n Tubi sound high pitch n sharp..not classy plus illegaLLLL

Posted 21 July 2015 - 04:13 PM

Chan0007
  • Chan0007
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I have a pair of OEM Maser GTS exhausts to let go... pm if keen...

Cheers

Posted 21 August 2016 - 08:33 PM

Zjump
  • Premium member
    Zjump
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Cant u just get the mansery exauhst?

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:56 PM

ClesterClarence
  • Premium member
    ClesterClarence
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Im on Akrapovic for my BMW 

Totally legal installed by ST powered 

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:55 PM

docseller
  • docseller
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Did you finally had a solution it ?

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:12 AM

KBS-Ignatius
  • Premium member
    KBS-Ignatius
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hello Everybody,

If you have any inquiries regarding LTA compliant exhaust for maserati, lamborghini or ferrari, do whatsapp me at 86853198 for further info. 

We have a wide range of exhaust systems for you here at KBS Motorsport.

P/S: We have eisenmann and akrapovic for BMW and Mercedes Benz as well.

We are the exclusive distributor for : Novitec, Hamann, DMC, ADV.1 wheels, Eisenmann, 3D-Design, Revozport, G-Guard Coating and UPPF Paint Protective Film.

Best Regards,

Ignatius Leow

KBS Motorsports

Sales Executive

Contact Us

phone-icon.png 6451 5333 whatsapp-icon.png 86853198 wechat-icon.png 86853198
pin-icon.png Address: 160 Sin Ming Drive, #06-03, Sin Ming Autocity, S575722
website-icon.png kbsmotorsport.com.sgfacebook-icon.png facebook.com/kbsmotorsport
instagram-icon.png Kbsmotorsport

Edited by KBS-Ignatius, 10 October 2017 - 11:22 AM.

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:59 PM

MarinaSidorenko
  • MarinaSidorenko
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Tesla Model S Platon

Information for Model S owners.

If you like to be individual, unique, if style is important to you - my offer would perfectly satisfy your demand.

Guru Tuning company - is first tuning company in Ukraine and Europe who create aerodynamic  body-kit for Tesla Model S named Platon.

In Ukraine GuruTuning is also well-known for our tuning project History for Range Rover Sport and Bentley Continental restyling.

Platon changes Tesla’s exterior design and make it totally unique. All details are made by GuruTuning’s experts.

Tesla Club Ukraine well appreciated this Tuning project  and now we decide to enter world rialto.

Package Platon consists of

-Front Bumper
-Front bumper LED
-front glille

-grille emblem

-rear wing

- front bumper spoiler

-rear bumper

- rear bumper diffuser

-brake light Tesla

- emblem set Tesla Platon

All details could be ordered separately.
For full information please contact me – ms.com

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Fujitsubo Legalis R Muffler

Fujitsubo Legalis R Muffler  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by BeaJag  |  Neutral Newbie

Extremely great!

My first impression of the Fujitsubo Legalis R exhause's material and welds are the best I have ever seen. Fitment was perfect as I expected from this high quality Japanese exhaust manufacturing leader. With the exhaust, the car starts with... » Read More

Apexi GT Spec

Apexi GT Spec  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by AwesomeTZM  |  Neutral Newbie

Amazing looks with great performance!

The first impression was that it looked really nice, shining with full stainless steel; the quality of the welds was amazing. It's great fit for my Subaru Impreza WRX STI and look great too! The sound is so awesome that I couldn't stop listen... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Exhaust System

Quick Reply

Tags: approved, exhaust, maserati and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users